Are you looking for a bank with convenient internet banking services? Think Polaris bank; and PolarisXperience – the Polaris internet banking platform.
PolarisXperience might just be that online banking solution you’re looking for.
What You Need To Know About The Polaris Bank And The Online Banking System
Polaris bank acquired defunct Skye bank in Nigeria and began its operation on September 21, 2018. The bank currently has more than 350 branches across Nigeria.
Services that you will enjoy from the bank include the following:
- Retail banking
- Corporate banking
- Investment banking
- Commercial banking
- Public sector and international operations
- Trade services, amongst others.
What’s more? Polaris bank Nigeria continues to seek new ways to enhance the experience of its customers.
The bank offers you simplified banking solutions using several digital channels such as Polaris internet banking, mobile banking, ATMs, and POS.
READ ALSO: Ecobank Transfer Code For Nigeria.
How Does The Polaris (SkyeBank) Internet Banking Work In Nigeria
PolarisXperience, which is the internet banking platform of Polaris bank, is user-friendly, safe and can be accessed from anywhere, and at any time.
Polaris internet banking allows you to control the activities that go on with your Polaris account from anywhere.
You can easily access your account every day, including public holidays.
With Polaris online banking in Nigeria, you can engage in so many transactions including the following:
- Send money to anyone in Polaris bank or any other bank in and outside Nigeria
- Ask for your checkbook
- Make international transfers
- Set standing order
- Buy airtime
- Pay your bills — internet subscriptions, transportation, cable TV, Utility, etc
- Block stolen cards or lost cards
Recommended reading: How To Register And Use Ecobank Omni Banking.
The Polaris (Skye Bank) Mobile App
Visit www.polarisbanklimited.com to access the Polaris bank online banking.
Click on the E-banking icon and select Online banking.
This will take you to the PolarisXperience platform.
On the platform, you can register or sign-up your account.
You can also step into a branch of Polaris bank in Nigeria and fill an internet banking request form.
Requirements for signing up on Polaris bank mobile app
You need to have an existing account number with Polaris bank before you can sign up for internet banking.
If you do not have an existing bank account with Polaris Nigeria, you can simply set up an account on the online banking platform from the comfort of your home.
Simply click on the “open an account” icon.
Select the account type that best suits your needs and apply for it.
You will also need your email address and your phone number in order to sign up for Polaris bank online banking.
Related Article: How To Register And Activate KCB Mobile Banking For Kenya.
How To Download The Polaris (Skye Bank) Mobile App
For you to download the Polaris mobile app, there are certain things you need to know before moving forward. These include the following:
- To get the Polaris mobile app up and running, you need a device with internet access.
- This can either be an Android phone or any of the iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod).
- It is also desirable to download the latest app from either the Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS.
- Moreover, you need to search for either “Polaris mobile” or “Skye mobile” if the former doesn’t bring up the right download file.
- When you find the right app, click on it to start the installation on your device.
Then you are good to go.
How To Register On The Polaris (Skye Bank) Mobile App In Nigeria
After successfully downloading the Polaris mobile app, you need to install the app on your device.
Follow these steps to register on the mobile app in Nigeria:
- Open the downloaded app and select Sign-up.
- Carefully read the terms and conditions and accept it to continue.
- Next, you need to enter your phone number, email address, and account number.
- You also need to enter your PIN and password and click on next.
- You will receive an activation code from PolarisMobile.
- Enter the activation code you received and continue with the registration.
- Before you complete the registration, you must create a security question and answer. This will enable you to recover your account should you forget the PIN.
What Can You Do With The Polaris (Skye Bank) Mobile App
Here are some of the stuff you can do with the Polaris (Skye Bank) mobile app:
- Requesting for a statement of account any day anytime.
- You can manage your credit and debit cards with the app.
- The app allows you to perform inter-bank transfers, thus transferring funds from one Polaris account to other bank accounts.
- Intra-bank transfers, thus transferring money from Polaris bank account to another Polaris account.
- With the Polaris (Skye Bank) mobile app, you can pay for Electricity bills, Water bills, as well as Pay TV bills like DSTV.
- Another feature of the mobile app is to keep an eye on your check transactions.
How To Register On The PolarisXperience
Follow these steps to register on the Polaris Xperience internet banking system:
- On the top right side of the PolarisXperience platform.
- Click on Register.
- This will take you to the Internet Banking Sign-Up page.
- Then enter your Account number, Email address, and Mobile number.
- Click on continue.
- Go ahead and click on the User ID.
- Then select your preferred User ID and password. Your user ID may be generated by the bank.
- Ensure to supply answers to the security questions.
These answers will be requested from you when you log in or carry out other activities, such as the transfer of funds.
The details entered must be compliant with the details you used at the point of opening your account.
Features Of The Polaris Xperience
These are some of the things you can do on the online banking platform:
- Top-up airtime
- Make payments and transfer money Polaris account or other bank accounts.
- Pay Bills like a utility bill, internet subscriptions, cable and satellite Tv subscriptions, etc.
- Make international transfers from your bank account.
How To Login To Your Polaris Xperience Account
When you have successfully registered your online banking account, you can access your account by clicking on Secure Login on the top right side of PolarisXperience.
Enter your Username and Password, then click login.
Your Internet Banking PIN
A PolarisXperience Pin should have a combination of Capital letter, Small letter, Special character, and number.
There is no actual limit to the number of characters, as long as the four types of characters are represented.
How To Check Your Balance On Polaris Xperience
Checking your account balance on PolarisXperience is relatively simple.
It is not as complicated as it is with other banks.
Just log in to PolarisXperience.
Your balance is always displayed first on the platform.
There is no need to send any code or message before you get to know your account balance.
It is as simple as that.
How To Top-up Airtime With Polaris (Skye Bank) Internet Banking
Log in to the platform, click on the three parallel lines on the top left side.
1. Select Airtime and Payments.
2. Choose the network you want to recharge.
3. Enter the amount you wish to recharge and continue.
How To Do International Money Transfer In Nigeria With Polaris Online Banking
If you want to make an international transfer from your Polaris account, just follow these steps:
- Log in to the online banking platform.
- Scroll down to “Make your payments.”
- Select FX Direct.
- Fill out the form by providing all the information required.
The FX Direct form has five (5) sections.
- Beneficiary details
- Transaction details
- Intermediary details
- Charges details
- Other details
You need to have the following details to use the Polaris Xperience for International Money Transfer.
- Sort code
- Swift code
You have to accept the terms and conditions of service to proceed. When you have inputted all the details, then click on pay to complete your transactions.
The Polaris Internet Banking code For Nigeria
Not cut out for the whole internet process?
Or are you lacking data?
Not to worry. Polaris Smart Banking has got you. You can pull off any transaction with Polaris using the *833# code.
You can open an account with Polaris, Buy airtime from any network, make Money Transfers, and even Pay bills.
How To Register For Smart Banking In Nigeria
You should have a Polaris account and a number registered with your account.
Dial *833# and enter your account number.
Then enter your pin – any four-digit number.
Your balance will be displayed.
Here are the codes for any transactions you want to make on Polaris Smart Banking.
Open an Account (*833*1#)
Dial *833*1# on your phone and follow the instructions displayed.
Polaris bank will create an account number for you and send it to you via SMS.
Polaris Smart banking allows you to make transactions up to the limit of N50,000 per day.
Pay Bills in Nigeria (*833*2#)
Dial *833*2# to renew your subscription on DSTV, pay your utility bills and fund your betting account.
Transfer Funds (*833*3#)
You can dial *833# and select 3 (Transfers) or *833*3# to transfer funds.
You can also dial *833*Amount*Account Number# to make transfers.
Hotlist Card (*833*4#)
Dial *833*4# to block your missing card.
Check your Balance (*833*6#)
Dial *833*6# and follow the instructions on your screen. A few of N10 is deducted when you check your balance.
Pay with MasterPass (*833*7#)
Dial *833*7# to make your payment with MasterPass when you see a MasterPass logo. Follow the instructions on the screen to pay with MasterPass.
Dial *833*AMOUNT# to recharge your line or dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# to recharge someone else’s line.
Or dial *833# and select 8. Simply follow the step by step instructions on your screen to complete your transaction.
How To Contact Polaris (Skye Bank) In Nigeria
You can contact Polaris (Skye Bank) in Nigeria on the following numbers, and social media channels:
Email address: [email protected].
Enjoy your Polaris Nigeria internet banking.