In this guide, we will show you how to take a Bereal.
Most people need clarification about how to use the Bereal app, as they are more used to other social media apps.
That is normal since Bereal functions and features differ from what we already have from other platforms.
Unlike other social media platforms where you can share already existing files or content from your device, you need to snap them with the Bereal App before sharing them.
But someone may ask, how can I take a Bereal? That is what this guide is here to teach you.
Things You Need To Take A Bereal
Here are the things you need if you want to take a Bereal:
1. Bereal App
2. A Bereal account
3. Smartphone or tablet with good picture quality.
4. Bereal account login details.
5. Active internet connection.
How To Take A Bereal
If you want to take a Bereal, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Kindly ensure you are connected to the Internet.
2. Open the Bereal app on your smartphone.
3. Enter your login details to sign in to your account.
4. Once you are logged into your account on the Bereal app, you will see “Post A Bereal” on your timeline.
5. Kindly tap on “Post A Bereal.”
6. Instantly, it will open your phone cameras, both the front and back camera.
7. Kindly switch between the front and back cameras and choose which one you want to use for the shot.
Note that both cameras will all take pictures(the front camera takes your face)
8. Ensure the picture is not blurry and clear enough to get all details you want to snap.
9. Now, snap to take Bereal.
10. After taking a Bereal, you must tap on send to post the Bereal on your timeline.
How Long Does It Take To Take A Bereal
It takes about 10 seconds to take a Bereal and post. So you do not need to worry, as your Bereal will not need to be edited before posting.