How do I link my email to my GTBank account in Nigeria? If you ask yourself this question, you don’t have to worry anymore.
In today’s guide, we will show you how to link your email to your account.
You can link your email to your GTBank account.
When you link your email to your account, you get all alerts and notifications of all transactions in your account through the email.
What Are The Requirements
You should have an active GTBank account for you to link it up with your email.
Ensure that you use a valid email address to link to your account.
These are the two basic requirements to connect your email to your GTBank account in Nigeria.
How Do I Link My Email To My GTBank Account?
To link your email to your GTBank account, visit the nearest GTBank and request to update your GTBank account details.
You will be given a bank account update form to fill out by the customer care representative.
Fill out the form and enter the correct email you want to link to your account.
Submit the filled form to the agent for review and assessment.
Once your application has been reviewed and approved, your account details will be updated with the current email address.
This is how to connect your email to email to your GTBank account in Nigeria.
How Do I Connect My Email To My GTBank Account Via Internet Banking
Follow the steps below to link your email through internet banking:
- First login to internet banking or the mobile app using your User ID and password
- Next, click on Self Service from the menu bar
- Next, click Customer Information Update
- Next, click New Request
- After that is completed, the form displayed with the correct email address
- Next, enter the Answer to your secret question
- After that, review details are captured to confirm the accuracy, and click continue.
- Next, enter your Token Code and click submit to finish the process
Your account will be updated with your new email address.
This is how to update your email to your GTBank account via internet banking or the mobile app in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-do-i-link-my-email-to-my-gtbank-account/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment