If you are interested to learn how to check your Assupol policy in South Africa, then here is the right place.
Check out this guide to get all the answers you need.
Assupol is a South African insurance company founded in 1913.
The insurance company offers affordable products that are easy to understand and convenient for every South African.
The company offers life cover, funeral cover, savings products, retirement annuity, and the trust Assupol, which puts your needs first.
How To Register For Assupol Online Portal
To check your policy, you first register for the online portal.
Follow the steps below to register for Assupol online portal:
- To register, visit the Assupol official website https://assupol.co.za/ and click on the login icon at the top right of your screen.
- After that, click on either Client Portal Login or intermediary login.
- On the login page, click the link next to Not Yet Registered query
- Next, enter your 13-digit South African ID number
- After that, a one-time PIN will be sent to the phone number you used to register at Assupol.
- Next, enter all the information prompted.
- After that, your login PIN will be sent to the mobile phone number on your policy documents.
This is how to register for the Assupol online portal in South Africa.
How To Check Your Assupol Policy
To check your Assupol policy, log in to the Assupol portal using your 13-digit South African ID number and the password sent to you by Assupol.
After that, select the My Assupol icon.
If you have purchased an Assupol funeral or life cover, all the policy details will be displayed.
This is how to know your Assupol policy online in South Africa.
Alternative Methods To Check Your Assupol Policy
You can visit any Assupol office in South Africa and ask to check your Assupol policy.
You will be requested to provide some personal information to verify your identification before you are allowed to check your policy information.
You can contact Assupol for enquiries at 0861 235 664 or SMS HELP to 41366.
You can also email the insurance company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is all the information you need to know about how to check your Assupol policy in South Africa.
1 thought on “How To Check Your Assupol Policy In South Africa”
Check my policy