Are you struggling to contact PayPal customer service center? Or maybe you need to speak with a real human on the phone so you can have your issues resolved.
The are many reasons why people contact customer service. These include refund, account restriction, login issues among others.
PayPal is a payment processor with millions of customers around the world. It allows you to send money, pay, and accept payments.
It is one of the safest means of sending and receiving money from family and friends. Transactions are smooth and simple. However, there are instances when you need to reach out to their customer service for assistance.
See more here: PayPal Guide.
How To Contact PayPal Customer Service
Most people find it extremely difficult to contact them, and that is why this guide has been prepared to ease the process for the millions of PayPal customers.
There are several ways to contact PayPal through its help center, including contacts by phone and email.
All the PayPal contact details provided in this guide can be used in almost all countries around the world. This means you can contact PayPal customer service in the Philippines, Germany, the United States, UK, South Africa, Ireland, Kenya, etc.
What You Need To Know Before Contacting Paypal
If you are facing any challenges with payment or any other problem, it is advisable first to check your PayPal account. You may be able to see more information about what is going on and even get a hint of solving the issue.
There are about four (4) ways of reaching PayPal should you face a problem with any of their services.
You can contact PayPal by phone, through email, chat, and on the PayPal community.
It is easier if you log into your account before you start. However, you can also get in touch even if you do not sign in, just in case you have difficulty doing so.
Note: Due to account information security, you need to log in before Paypal can disclose any account-related information to you.
Also signing in allow you to send and receive a secure message from PayPal Customer Service.
Though on the PayPal website, you can call as a guest, it is easier and faster if you log in before you call them.
Related article: How To Create a Personal PayPal Account.
List Of PayPal Phone Numbers
Here is the list of all the PayPal phone numbers you will need to call the customer service for help:
- 888-221-1161 – Customer service number
- 877-569-1136 – Customer service number
- 866-428-0256 – PayPal Merchant number
- 402-935-2050 – International customer service number
- PayPal Credit Customer Service – 1-866-528-3733
See here: Customer Care Guide.
How To Contact PayPal By Phone
Follow these steps to call the PayPal Customer Service center directly on phone:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
Go to the PayPal login page, enter your username and password and click on the “Log in” button. You can also contact PayPal by phone if you can not access your account or if you do not have one.
2. Go to the contact page.
Scroll to the bottom of the summary page of your account and look for the link that says “Contact.” Click on that link, and it will take you to the help center.
Please note that the “Contact” button appears at the bottom of any page on the PayPal website. This means you can contact PayPal even if you are not on your account summary page.
3. Click on Call us.
Find the link that says “Call Us” and click on it. You will reach the help page.
If you have not logged in to your account yet, you will be asked to do so. You can access your account by clicking on the “Login” button.
You can also click on the “Call Us as a guest” link, and you will enter precisely as a guest, without logging into an account.
4. You will receive your one-time access code.
You will see the message “One-time access code,” and below that message, there will be a number, which will be framed by an orange box.
That number is your access code that they will ask you to help you over the phone.
This access code enables PalPal to have a foreknowledge of the person they are speaking with.
Each access code is unique and is temporary, expires in an hour. If you were unable to contact PayPal before the 60 minutes expires, you would have to start the process again through a new access code.
The use of the access code streamlines your contact process with PayPal. If you contact PayPal without entering an account, you will not receive any access code.
5. Call PayPal’s phone number.
If you are calling from the United States, the Paypal Customer Service is 1-888-221-1161. If you are calling from outside the US, then call the international customer service phone number: 1-402-935-2050.
The best time to call the international customer service number is around 8:30 in the morning.
The PayPal Customer Service hours in the United States is 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. PT from Monday to Friday. On weekends (Saturday and Sunday) the contact hours are and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT.
Read Also: How To Use Apple Pay To Send And Receive Money.
Contact PayPal In the UK
In the United Kingdom (UK), the Paypal Customer Service number is 0800 358 7911. The UK customer service hours are 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday to Saturday; 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sunday. That is how to contact Paypal in the UK on phone.
PayPal Credit Customer Service
For those who may be new to this feature, PayPal Credit is another form of credit card that can be linked to your PayPal account. You can use the PayPal Credit to make purchases right from your account.
In the United States, you can call the PayPal Credit Customer Service on this phone number: 1-866-528-3733.
You can contact PayPal customer service on phone to help you solve issues like account restricted, account access, refund, can’t login, or dispute a charge.
READ ALSO: Ecobank Omni Internet Banking.
PayPal Customer Service In Australia
You can reach the Australian PayPal customer service on the toll-free number 1800073263 or the hotline +61 2 8223 9500. The Paypal service hours in Australia are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. AEST from Monday to Friday whiles that of the weekend is 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. AEST.
PayPal Customer Care In The Philippines
PayPal Philippines use a U.S phone number ( +1-402-935-2050) for its customer service. The customer service hours are the same as that of the United States.
When you dial the number, you will get the PayPal customer service to assist you to solve your challenges in the Philippines.
The most common issues that Paypal Customer Service address on a daily basis have to do with account access, refund, and login issues. Another problem confronting customers is how to withdraw money from PayPal in the Philippines.
Find out about Africa World Airlines.
Contact PayPal In Canada
When they answer you, you will have to enter your one-time access code (if you used your PayPal account and received one) and continue through the instructions you receive.
Read this also: How To Use Xoom Money Transfer.
How To Contact PayPal By Email
Follow the steps below if you want to contact PayPal Customer Service by email:
- Log in to your PayPal account. Go to the PayPal login page, enter your username and password and click on the “Log in” button and you will reach the summary page of your account.
- Go to the contact page. Scroll to the bottom of the summary page of your account and look for the link that says “Contact.” Click on that link, and you will get to the help center.
- You will find the link that says “Email Us.” Click on it. You will be directed to the PayPal contact form.
Choose a topic and sub-topic from the list that relates to your question or problem.
- Write a summary of a sentence of your question in the field and choose “Continue.”
- Fill out the form on the next screen with additional information about your problem or question.
- Provide all the information you can in the message. It will be easier for them to solve your problem if you describe your question clearly.
- Click “Continue.” This will send your question to PayPal customer service, and you should receive a response between 24 to 72 hours.
Recommended reading: Ultimate Guide To Ghana Post GPS.
How To Report Fraud To Paypal
If you receive an email that appears to come from PayPal, but it looks suspicious, send it to PayPal at spoof@PayPal.com.
The PayPal help center staff will review it and inform you if it is a real PayPal email or an attempted fraud.
If you want to contact PayPal because you have a general question, check the common questions section in the help center before contacting PayPal. Many times right there you can find the answers to your questions.
That’s how to contact PayPal customer service center should you face any challenge with your account or any transaction.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/contact-paypal-customer-service/” ocassionally for updates and changes that we will make to this article.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- Code To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Zenith Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On FCMB Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Union Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Access Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Unity Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On UBA Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On FirstBank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Polaris Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On TAJ Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online