In today’s world, there is mobile banking, and it has improved significantly to allow easy access to banking services. For Access Bank, performing money transfer operations are much more straightforward for their customers as it can be achieved in various ways. One of these ways of sending and receiving money is by using the Access Bank transfer code.
With this mobile money transfer system, it is possible to send money from one account to another any time, any day and anywhere.
You must use the phone number you used when opening your account to use the Access Bank transfer code, as this is the number that is connected to your account.
This post is a detailed guide to help you know how to use the Access Bank transfer code in Nigeria easily.
The guide includes all the basics you need to get started using this latest way of banking in Nigeria.
Read also: GTBank Internet Banking Guide For Nigerians.
What Is The Access Bank Transfer Code For Nigeria?
The Access Bank USSD transfer code is *901#, and you can use this code on all networks.
The code used to transfer money to another Access bank account is *901*1*Amount*Account Number#.
If you need to transfer to other Nigerian banks, you can dial *901*2*Amount*Account Number#.
In both cases, to complete the transfer, you will need your 4-digit authentication PIN.
Don’t miss this: How To Use The Ecobank Transfer Code – Step-By-Step.
How To Register For Access Bank USSD Transfer Code *901#
The used code for the access bank is*901#. Apart from money transfer, it can also be used to access other financial services.
The immediate thing you have to do when you first dial the code on your phone is to set your four-digit PIN.
Just like your ATM PIN, it’s safer if you use a combination that you can easily remember, but it’s difficult for anyone else to guess easily.
How Do You Create Your Access Bank PIN?
To create your pin for Access Bank mobile banking, follow the steps below:
- You need to dial *901# from the phone number you used to register your Access bank account.
- Navigate to the next page and reply with “8” because that’s where you get the CREATE / RESET pin option as it’s not on the previous page.
- Respond to the CREATE / RESET pin option on the next page by selecting option 5.
- You need to then enter the last four (4) digits of your Access Bank ATM card.
- Once you enter the last digits of your ATM card, you need to set your security code for all your Access bank transactions in and out of Nigeria.
- Enter 4 to 6 characters for your secrete code.
- Once you have done that, you have successfully created your Access Bank PIN for all your money transfers.
The pin will be needed whenever the *901# code is used to perform some bank transactions. You must dial the code and follow the on-screen instructions to complete it to transfer your money from one bank to the other using the Access Bank transfer code.
Recommended reading: Ultimate Guide To Xoom Money Transfer.
How to Buy Airtime with Access 901 USSD Code In Nigeria
If you want to buy airtime with your Access Bank USSD code, then follow the basic steps below:
- To use the Access Bank *901 # USSD Code to load airtime for yourself, dial *901*amount# to your registered phone number. For example, when buying N200 airtime credit, e.g., dial *901*200#.
- Dial *901*Amount*Phone Number# to buy airtime for others.
You cannot load more than the maximum of N20,000 (Twenty thousand Naira) monthly.
How to Buy Data From Access Bank Using 901 USSD Code
The code to buy internet data from Access Bank is straightforward.
Dial *901*8# to buy the data.
Select the data package you want to buy and press send.
That is it. You have successfully purchased data from Access Bank, Nigeria.
You may like this also: How To Register And Use Polaris Internet Banking In Nigeria.
How to Check Your Bank Account Balance with The Access 901 USSD Code
To check your Access bank account balance, dial the USSD code *901*5# on your mobile phone.
After that, follow the on-screen prompts to check your account balance via Access Bank *901# USSD code to do that.
How to Easily Transfer Money from Access Bank to Access Bank
To use the *901# USSD code to transfer money from your Access Bank account to another Access Bank account, do the following:
- Dial this code *901*1*Amount*Number# of account. To send N500 to that account, for instance, dial *901*1*500*3052529796#.
- So follow the instructions on the screen.
How to Change Your PIN with Access Bank 901 USSD Code
One of the security measured you always need to do is to change your PIN periodically.
By using the Access Bank code, you can easily change your PIN.
You can do this by dialing *901*00# to change your pin.
Enter the new PIN and press send.
What Is The Daily Transfer Limit?
You can only send up to 100,000 Naira daily with this code with just your PIN. However, you can increase the transfer limit if you visit any branch of the bank and get yourself a token.
What Are The Access Bank Transaction Charges
If you want to transfer money to other banks, you will have to pay an N50 fee and an N2.50 VAT amounting to N52.50. The sum is deducted from the balance of your account.
But if you send money to another customer who has access to the bank, you must pay 20 Naira.
You may also need at least 2-5 Naira airtime to use this code, depending on the service provider you are using.
Benefits of using Access bank transfer code In Nigeria
Several advantages come with using the USSD codes for money transactions:
- They are performed exceptionally rapidly and are safe from any fraud.
- They are available 24/7 on your mobile phone.
- You can pay for almost anything, including your utility bills or any other sort of service.
- You can do it from anywhere without having to search for a Read branch.
Diamond Bank Transfer Code *426#
You can make transactions, redeem your airtime and check your account balance with the new Diamond Bank code *426#. Make sure you have enabled the 426 code using your registered Diamond bank phone number.
Check this out: Richest Countries In Africa According To World Bank & IMF.
How to Successfully Register for Diamond Bank *426# USSD Code
To register with your Debit Card for Diamond Bank 426 Password, do the following:
- Dial *426# on your registered phone.
- Enter your the last six (6) digits of your debit card number.
- Type the number of your account.
- Now you need to generate your four (4) digit PIN.
To register with your date of birth for the Diamond Bank 426 Code, do the following:
- Dial *426#.
- Type your birth date ( in the format DDMMYY), for example, 140292.
- Enter the number of your account.
- Create your PIN of 4 digits.
How to buy airtime using Diamond *426# USSD Code
How to Check Your Diamond Bank Account Balance with the 426 USSD Code
To be able to check your Diamond bank account balance using the *426# USSD code, dial *426*00# for a balance inquiry.
Transfer Money With the Diamond Bank
If you want to transfer money using the Diamond Bank, then dial this code: *426*Amount*Account Number#
It works for both sending funds to Diamond Bank customers and also to another bank account.
How to Transfer Money from Your Account to Another Diamond Bank Account
To use Diamond* 426 #USSD code to transfer money from your Diamond bank account to another Diamond bank account, do the following:
- Dial *426*Amount*Account Number#. To transfer N5000 to that account, for instance, dial *426*5000*3052529796#.
- Enter your 4-digit registration code.
- You shall get a notification telling you the transfer was successful or unsuccessful.
How to Successfully Transfer Money from your Diamond Bank Account to Other Banks
Most people think the Diamond bank USSD code is only for making transactions within Diamond bank accounts.
No. That is far from the truth.
You can quickly transfer money from your Diamond bank account to another bank such as GTBank, First Bank, etc. To do that, use the Diamond bank USSD code *426#.
Use the steps below to transfer money to other bank accounts:
- You need to dial *426*Amount*Account number#.
- Enter your 4-digit pin generated during registration.
- You will receive a notification that your transfer has been successful.
How to Change Your PIN with Diamond Bank 426 USSD Code?
It is straightforward to change your Diamond Bank PIN, and you can do that by following these simple steps:
- To change your pin, dial *426#.
- Select the option “0”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enable you to change the PIN.
How to check your diamond account balance
You can dial *426*00# to check your diamond bank account balance.
For any of the following bank transactions, you should register with the diamond account.
And you have to complete those transactions through the number that you used during the registration.
How to make merchant payment like DSTV, and Utility bills in Nigeria via *901#
For general bill payment transactions, dial *901*3# and select the option from the prompt that appears.
You can use this service to pay for bills such as subscriptions to DSTV or Internet charges for Swift.
This general bill payment service attracts a fee of N100.
So here is how actually to make the payment with your Access Bank account:
Dial *901*3*AMOUNT*MERCHANT ID# for payments to Pay with merchants. You can get the merchant ID from the various vendors.
You will need One Time Passwords (OTP) for these transactions, and you can create one by dialing *901*4*1#.
No transaction fees are incurred by the generation of OTP and Pay With Capture transactions.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/access-bank-transfer-code-nigeria-register-use-access-diamond-bank/” ocassionally for updates and changes that we will make to this article.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- Ashesi University Student Portal Login – Steps To Login To www.ashesi.edu.gh
- Code To Check BVN On Sterling Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – How To Link Airtel BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Glo Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On 9mobile Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- GTBank BVN Code – How To Check & Link GTB BVN Number Online In Nigeria
- Code To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On Zenith Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online
- Code To Check BVN On FCMB Bank Nigeria – How To Link BVN Number Online