Chances you are here because you would like to learn how to fix KPLC prepaid meter when not loading the token.
It is a common problem many prepaid customers encounter, and here we’ll share what you need to do.
In most cases, you may experience this problem with the token not loading due to an error in the meter number.
But also sometimes the reason for the error is because the meter tariff may differ from the one program on the meter, or the electricity credit token entered into the meter may be incorrect.
Nevertheless, Kenya Power has taken several steps to guarantee that the KPLC token delay does not cause you any inconvenience.
We researched several options for resolving the KPLC token delay.
How to fix KPLC prepaid meter when not loading the token
If you are experiencing a meter not loading token problem, the only way to fix the problem is to reach out for customer care service.
Below are different ways you can contact KPLC customer care for assistance:
1. Contact customer care through Twitter and Facebook
Kenya Power’s customer service page is among the most active on social media.
They can be found on Twitter as @ KenyaPower Care and Facebook as KenyaPowerLtd.
You can inform them of your predicament by tweeting or emailing them; be certain to include your power meter number.
The customer service representative will then respond with the token amount as well as the precise amount paid.
Customers will be notified in advance if there is a delay in processing tokens on the social media pages.
The social media platforms are also useful for inquiring about the KPLC token prices or any other changes.
2. Contact customer care through Email
You can send an Email to KPLC to inquire about the status of your prepaid tokens, @kplc.co.ke.
Ensure to indicate your meter number as well as the amount spent to earn the tokens.
3. Contact customer care through Telegram
The Kenya power bot on Telegram can help fix this issue of token not loading ontime as you get to ask the question, and it gives you feedback immediately.
If you add the Kenya Power bot to your conversations, you will get a list of the services that are accessible.
4. Call Customer Care To Fix KPLC Prepaid Meter When Not Loading
The last option is to call KPLC customer care through their hotline by dialing 95551.
That is how to fix KPLC prepaid meter when not loading the tokens.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-fix-kplc-prepaid-meter-when-not-loading-the-token/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- How To Login to Your Pentecost University Student Portal, Login With Ease
- How To Start A Shop In Nairobi, Establish A Lucrative Shop
- How To Start A Retail Business In Uganda, Put Up A Profitable Retail Business
- How To Start A Furniture Business In Nairobi, Make Money From Furniture
- How To Start A Breakfast Business In Ghana, Create A Reputable Breakfast Joint
- How To Start A Small Construction Business In Uganda, Make A Profitable Construction Business
- How To Start A Toiletries Business In Ghana , Grow Your Toiletries Business
- How To Start A Profitable Export Business In Ghana , Make Money From Exportation
- How To Start A Movie Shop In Nairobi, Build A Vibrant Movie Shop
- How To Start A Beauty Shop In Nairobi, Create A Profitable Beauty Shop