Chances are you are here because you would like to know how to check KPLC last token. You have come to the right place, and we have this blog post for you.
After you have bought the KPLC token, you receive a message with digits you have to key in on your KPLC token meter.
Sometimes you may delete the message with these digits without knowing. Well, it is a common issue many KPLC prepaid customers encounter.
If you have deleted the message, worry not because KPLC foresaw this might happen, thus providing ways to check the last token.
Here we have researched three ways you can check the last token and enter the digits given on your meter.
How To Check KPLC Last Token Through USSD
KPLC introduced the USSD code in August 2020, which you can use to access most of the services it offers.
Among the features in this USSD code is checking the KPLC last token and recovering the last three token messages.
You don’t have to have a smartphone with your USSD code to check the last token or be connected to the internet.
All you need is to have credit on your mobile phone and dial the code. In addition, you need your KPLC account number.
If you have these requirements, follow the steps and successfully check the last token through USSD:
- Dial *977#
- Go to “Prepaid Services”
- Select “Latest Token”
- Enter your prepaid meter account number
- Click the “Send” button
After a few minutes, you’ll receive an SMS from KPLC detailing the last three tokens you purchased.
Checking Kenya Power last token through my power App
You can also check KPLC last token through my power application.
The app is available at Google or Apple store. After installing the Application, you register an account and follow these steps to check the last token:
- Launch the App
- From the menu list, select my bill/my token, which is the first option.
- After clicking, there are two options select meter number
- In the search box, enter your KPLC meter number, which is 11 digits
- Tap the search box, which is beside the box
- You will receive a summary of the last five purchased tokens linked to the account number you entered.
If you try the above options and don’t get the last token, call KPLC customers for assistance by dialing 0711 031 000 0732170170, 95551, 0703070707, or 020-3201680.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-check-kplc-last-token-checking-kenya-power-token/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide