If you wonder about the limit for a UBA savings account in Nigeria, here are the answers.
There is a limit on your accounts, and your savings account is no different.
You cannot hold money in your account more than the set limit.
If you try depositing more than your savings account, the bank will ask you to upgrade your account.
What Are The Requirements
Below are the requirements to open a UBA savings account:
- You should first complete an account opening form
- You need to have a national ID, international passport, a voter’s card, or a driver’s license
- A utility not older than three months to verify your address
- You should have a passport photograph
- You need to have two current account references
These are the requirements for opening a UBA savings account in Nigeria.
What Is The Limit For UBA Savings Account In Nigeria
The minimum amount to open a savings account is n1,000.
The maximum amount you send or receive from your savings account is N50,000.
The limit for a UBA savings account is N1,000,000.
This is the limit for the UBA Savings account in Nigeria.
How To Upgrade Your UBA Savings Account In Nigeria
Visit the bank branch to upgrade your savings account.
Move over to the customer service section and ask to upgrade your savings account.
When prompted, reply with a YES if you have the requirements to upgrade your account.
You will then be given an upgrade form to fill out.
Contents of the form include:
- Your full name
- UBA account number
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Your account types
- Your address, email, and phone number
- Your signature
The address you fill in must tally with the address on your utility bill.
You cannot complete this process if your two addresses do not match.
This is how to upgrade your UBA savings account in Nigeria from the bank branch.