If you are looking for how to reset your Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN in Nigeria, here are the answers.
A transfer PIN is used to authenticate your bank transactions.
If you have forgotten your PIN, you can’t access your Fidelity accounts either from your phone or through the branch.
You, therefore, have to reset the PIN for you to continue accessing the accounts.
Requirements To Reset My Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN
Below are some of the basic requirements to reset your Fidelity Bank PIN in Nigeria:
- You should have an active Fidelity Bank account
- You should be registered for Fidelity Bank online banking
- You need to have your old PIN or be able to answer the security questions you had previously set for identity verification.
- If you want to use the USSD Code to reset your PIN, you first have to register and activate the Fidelity Bank USSD Code.
These are the basic requirements to reset your Fidelity Bank transfer PIN in Nigeria.
How To Reset Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to reset your Fidelity Bank transfer PIN:
- First, dial *770*00# on your linked mobile phone and press send
- Click on privacy and security
- Next, select to change or reset your PIN
- After that, a verification code will be sent to the mobile phone linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
- Enter the code and click okay
- After that, create a 4-digit PIN and confirm it
This is how to change the Fidelity Bank transfer PIN in Nigeria through the USSD code.
How To Reset Fidelity Bank Transfer PIN In Nigeria Through Internet Banking
To use internet banking, click on Forgot PIN when login into internet banking.
After that, choose to reset your PIN.
Follow the prompts to reset the PIN.
This is how to reset the Fidelity Bank transfer PIN.
What Are The Tips To Reset Your PIN
Use a new PIN different from the previous one.
Ensure that you don’t share your new PIN or give hints of the PIN to anyone else.
Create a PIN that is easy to remember but not too obvious, like your date of birth.
This is all the information you need about resetting your Fidelity Bank transfer PIN in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-reset-fidelity-bank-transfer-pin-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment