There are several ways to recharge your GOtv account in Uganda. One of the fastest ways to subscribe to GOtv is by using Stanbic Bank. In this GOtv guide, you will learn how to subscribe to GOtv with Stanbic Bank in Uganda.
How To Pay For GOtv With Stanbic Bank Mobile Banking Code *290#
If you want to recharge your GOtv account using the Stanbic Bank mobile banking USSD code, then follow these steps:
- Dial *290# on your phone.
- Enter your Stanbic Bank Uganda mobile banking PIN.
- Select option 3 for payment.
- Next, select option 5 to Pay Television Subscription.
- Choose GOtv, which is option 2.
- Select the Stanbic bank account from which you want to subscribe your GOtv account.
- You need to enter your GOtv decoder’s IUC number.
- Check if all the information you have entered is all correct.
- Complete the payment of the subscription.
Read also: How To Renew Your GOtv Subscription In Uganda.
How To Subscribe GOtv With Stanbic Bank Internet Banking
You can also use the Stanbic Bank Uganda online banking service to subscribe for your GOtv.
Here is how to do that:
- Sign in to your Stanbic Bank online bank account here: https://ibanking.stanbicbank.co.ug.
- On the dashboard, click on Buy Prepaid.
- Click on TV subscription.
- You need to choose the account number from which you want to make your GOtv subscription.
- Next, enter your GOtv decoder IUC number and click continue.
- For the next option, select GOtv.
- Enter the amount you want to subscribe.
- Check if all the payment information provided is correct, then click Next.
- Enter your password.
- Complete the subscription.
How To Make Your Subscription Using The Stanbic Bank Mobile App
Here is how to pay for GOtv in Uganda using the Stanbic Bank mobile app:
1. Open the Stanbic Bank app.
2. Login to your account.
3. On the dashboard, select Buy Prepaid.
4. Click on TV subscription.
5. Select GOtv.
6. Next, select the account you want to make the payment from.
7. Enter the amount of money you want to pay.
8. Enter your GOtv IUC number.
9. Check and confirm all the payment details.
10. When everything is correct, you can complete the payment.
Those are the three (3) main ways to Subscribe GOtv with Stanbic Bank in Uganda.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/subscribe-gotv-stanbic-bank-uganda/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- How Does MTN MoMopay Work In Ghana – MTN MoMopay
- Find The Limit For MTN Mobile Money In Ghana Here – MoMo Transfer Limit
- How To Start A Shoe Business In South Africa – Business Guide
- How To Start A Spice Business In South Africa – Quick Business Guide
- How To Start A Student Accommodation Business In South Africa
- How To Start Supply Business In South Africa – Read This Business Guide
- How To Start Taxify Business In South Africa – Simple Business Ideas
- How To Start Tender Business In South Africa – Business Ideas
- How To Start A Truck Business In South Africa – Great Business Tips
- How To Start A Virtual Assistant Business In South Africa