It is important to validate that the KPLC meter you are using is registered with your name and that the account number indicated is correct.
In this blog post, I’ll share with you how to validate your KPLC meter account number and ownership details. It is a comprehensive blog post with details about validating the KPLC meter you are using registration details.
How to authenticate KPLC meter Number
It is vital to know that Kenya Power installs prepaid meter boxes, and the meter box determines the proper code. The prepaid meter box’s brand is marked on the box, making it easy to identify.
If you have identified one in your house the manufacturing or brand, then here is how to validate the account number;
ACTARIS Meter Box
Dial 100 and then press enter or #
HEXING Meter Box
Dial 804, then press enter or #
CONLOG Meter Box
Dial #100, then enter or press #
SHENZEN Meter Box
Press 65 and then enter.
You can also dial 000# and 100# if you’re not sure of your meter brand or have tried the above options but not working.
How to validate KPLC meter ownership
If you are a postpaid or prepaid customer, it is important to validate the KPLC meter you are using is under your name.
There are reported instances where many people get meters installed in their houses, but there are none under their name. So, to avoid falling into a victim, below are ways you can validate ownership.
How to validate KPLC meter ownership Via SMS service
The first way to authenticate KPLC meter ownership is through sending an SMS to KPLC. The SMS will cost you a standard fee of Kshs.5. Here are steps on how to compose and send the message
- Open your messaging app.
- Select New Message.
- In full, enter the account number of the meter for which you want to verify ownership.
- Please send the message to 97771.
You will automatically receive a message with the account details and the bill in a few seconds.
How to validate KPLC meter ownership Via the KPLC website
You can also validate meter ownership through the KPLC website. The following are steps to follow;
Visit the KPLC website by clicking this link
- Select the My Bill tab from the drop-down menu.
- You will need to set up an account. If you don’t want to create anything, click the bill/meter query button on the far right.
- Enter your account number and press the search button.
The meter details associated with the account you have entered will be displayed.
For more information, visit: https://kplc.co.ke/
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-validate-kplc-meter/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment