If you want o to learn how to activate FirstBank mobile banking in Nigeria, check out this quick guide.
Mobile banking enables you to access your FirstBank accounts and o banking transactions from your mobile phone.
You don’t have to queue at the bank branch to do your regular transactions.
What Are The Types Of FirstBank Mobile Banking
Mobile banking includes the use of the mobile app, internet banking, and the USSD transfer code.
To use mobile banking on your phone, you first register and activate it.
The FirstBank USSD transfer code is *894#, and the mobile app is called FirstMonile.
When you activate mobile banking, you will create a PIN to authorize transactions.
This is the FirstBank mobile banking in Nigeria.
How To Activate FirstBank Mobile Banking In Nigeria
Follow the steps below to activate FirstBank mobile banking:
- First, go to your phones app store or play store and type FirstMonile
- Click the search button and select the one with FirstBank’s logo
- Download and install the app
- Next, launch the app on your phone to open it
- Next, click Register
- After that, enter your FirstBank Naira Mastercard or Verve card details
- After that, an OTP will be sent to the phone number linked to your FirstBank account
- Enter the One Time PIN code
- Next, create a unique 5-digit PIN called m-PIN for subsequent logins.
- Next, shoes two security questions and answer them
- After that, create a 4-digit transaction PIN to authenticate your transactions
- Click Finish to complete activation
This is how to activate FirstBank mobile banking in Nigeria.
How To Register FirstBank USSD For Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below to register the FirstBank transfer code:
- First, dial *894*0# on your linked phone number
- After that, you will see all debit cards linked to your account
- Next, select your preferred debit card
- Next, enter the 4-digit PIN for the debit card
- After that, create a 5-digit PIN to authenticate your FirstBank mobile banking
This is all you need to know about activating FirstBank mobile banking in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-activate-firstbank-mobile-banking-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment