Here are the answers for those searching for how to open an Access Bank account without BVN in Nigeria.
Thanks to the internet, you can open an Access Bank account anywhere without BVN.
A Bank Verification Number (BVN) is a biometric identification system launched by the Central Bank of Nigeria in collaboration with all Nigerian banks to address and enhance security issues in the banking sector.
To enroll in the program, visit any Access Bank branch and complete the enrollment form.
After your fingerprint, photograph, and signature have been captured, you will receive a ticket ID, and your BVN will be sent to your registered mobile number.
What Are The Requirements
To open an Access Bank account without Bank verification number, you need the following:
- A valid government recognized ID card such as your National ID, Voter’s card, passport, or a driver’s license
- Proof of address such as a utility bill
- At least two passport photographs
These are the requirements to open an Access Bank account in Nigeria.
How To Open Access Bank Account Without BVN
Below is the procedure to open an Access Bank account without BVN:
- First, dial *901# on your linked mobile phone
- Next, select option 1 to open an account
- Next, enter the right information and answer all questions asked
- Countercheck every information given for verification
- After that, enter your first and last name, ID, and the mobile number you are using
- After that, click submit to submit all the information you entered
You will receive an SMS from Access bank containing your account number and other account details.
This is how to open an Access Bank Account without Bank verification number.
How To Check Access Bank Account without BVN
To check your balance, please follow the steps below:
- First, visit the official Access bank website https://ibank.accessbankplc.com/RetailBank/
- Next, click on internet banking at the top corner of the home page
- Next, select either Individual and Business
- After that, enter your online banking username and click continue
- After login in, click on Accounts and select View balance
- Your account balance will be displayed on your screen
Your balance may be displayed on your dashboard once you sign in to your Access online banking.
This is how to check an Access Bank account without BVN Nigeria.