Today’s banking and financial guide will briefly discuss Cooperative Internet Banking in Kenya.
The cooperative bank is one of the largest banks in Kenya.
With the digitization of banking, the Cooperative bank has launched online banking, making banking easier, safer, and faster.
What Is Cooperative Internet Banking
Internet banking allows you to access your cooperative Bank account anytime and carry out bank transactions anywhere.
Internet banking allows you to pay bills, transfer funds, check your account balances and statements and receive payments.
Now that you know what Cooperative online banking is, we will show you the requirements to register for the service.
What Are The Requirements For Coop Kenya Online Banking
You need to have a laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
You should be connected to an internet connection for you to use the service.
Below is the information you need to provide to register for Cooperative online banking in Kenya:
- Your Full name as per your national ID
- The Date of birth
- Your mobile phone number
- A valid email address
- Your national identification number
- Your country of residence
These are the requirements to sign up for Cooperative online banking in Kenya.
Cooperative Internet Banking
To register for Cooperative Internet Banking, please follow the steps below:
- First visit the Cooperative Bank official website, https://www.co-opbank.co.ke/ways_to_bank/new-internet-banking/
- After that, click on Internet Banking at the top right corner of your home screen
- Next, click on Personal Internet Banking
- After that, type your first name
- Next, enter your middle name and finally, your last name
- Click next and enter your Date of birth
- Next, select your gender
- Next, enter your mobile phone number
- Next, enter your email address
- Next, select your identification, whether it’s a passport, national ID, or a Driver’s license.
- After that, enter your ID number
- Net, select your country of residence
- After that, read and accept the terms and conditions
- Click submit to finalize your registration.
The cooperative bank will send you an SMS immediately to notify you of the registration.
This is how to register for Cooperative online banking in Kenya
What You Need To Know
Using this service, use your ATM card PIN to generate a new PIN.
When you enter your ATM card PIN during registration, you will receive an OTP on your mobile phone.
Enter this PIN and click confirm.
You can then set up your password and choose the security features you want to verify your account.
This is all the information you need to know about Cooperative internet banking in Kenya.