How do I request a GTBank statement online? This is a common question among most Nigerians. To get answers to this question, please read through this quick guide.
To check on your financial status, you need to check your bank statements.
Bank statements consist of all transactions you have made with your account.
Therefore, the bank statement consists of all debits to your account and credits from your account.
It is important to regularly check out your bank statement to gauge your financial status and your spending.
Can I Request For GTBank Statement Online
The answer is Yes!
You don’t have to visit the bank branch to get your bank statement, but instead, you can generate it online through online banking or the GTBank mobile app.
You can get your statement through an email when you request GTBank.
You need to be registered for GTBank internet banking to request your statement.
How Do I Request For GTBank Statement Online
Please follow the steps below to request for GTBank statement online:
- First login to GTBank online banking using your username and password
- Next, on your home screen, select the My Account option
- Next, click on ‘Account statement
- Next, select the account and the period required
- Next, click Go to complete the process
Select an export format, either pdf or excel and click Export statement or click Printer-friendly version to export the generated statement.
This is how to request a GTBank statement in Nigeria.
How To Use Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below to request for GTBank statement:
- First, login into GTWorld app with your internet banking User ID and password
- Next, click the Account Statement option
- Next, click Statement via Email
- After that, fill all the details on the displayed form with the correct details.
- After that, click the Send statement.
You will then receive an email from GTBank with your bank statement for the selected period.
This is how to request a GTBank statement through the mobile app.