Do you know you can load the KPLC token via Mpesa? If you don’t know how to go about it, worry not because we have this blog post for you.
Since KPLC introduced prepaid services in 2009, the prepaid system allows its customers to load their meter, and after the units loaded have depleted, you ought to buy units again.
It is a system that has eased the collection of KPLC electricity bills.
Loading Kenya Power Tokens Through M-Pesa
To ease loading of token KPLC through Safaricom partnership has enabled KPLC customers to load tokens through Mpesa.
It is one of the easiest methods to load the KPLC token meter.
The whole process will take you less than 5 minutes.
Mpesa remains the most preferred mobile banking in Kenya, and since the KPLC announcement, you can load tokens through Mpesa, their prepaid customer was pleased.
If you have money in your Mpesa and units are running out, then loading the token through Mpesa is the ideal method to opt.
After buying the token, you’ll receive them immediately within minutes.
How to load KPLC tokens via Mpesa
Loading KPLC tokens has never been easier before, but today, it is due to Mpesa.
Mpesa is mobile banking that has revolutionized the mobile banking sector in Kenya, and even corporate institutions like KPLC have opted to use Mpesa.
All you need to have is a valid meter and money in your Mpesa account.
If you have these two requirements, follow the following steps to load the KPLC token Via Mpesa successfully.
- Open your mobile App.
- Select SIM Tool kit
- Select Mpesa
- From the Mpesa menu click on “Lipa na M-Pesa“
- From the two options, choose ‘pay bill.’
- You’ll be prompted to enter the business number and enter 888880 and press ok.’
- Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your account number and enter your
KPLC toke meter and click ok.
- Next, enter the amount you would like to spend and buy KPLC units and click ok.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and click ok
- Counter check if the details you have entered are correct and click ok.
If the transaction is successful, you’ll receive a message from KPLC with the digits you have to enter on your token meter.
You’ll also receive another message from Mpesa confirming you have spent money from your account.
As you can see, it is easy to load KPLC tokens through Mpesa.
If you have a Mpesa account, you should not stay in the dark. Follow the above steps and load your token meter.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-load-kplc-token-via-mpesa/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide