In today’s guide, we will show you how to buy KPLC tokens via Mpesa.
In Kenya, electricity remains one of the essentials in most households.
Many Kenya relies on electricity to provide light at night, iron clothes, cook, and do other activities.
Furthermore, most businesses use electricity as a basic commodity.
Following the latter, KPLC has laid down quick and easy ways to buy tokens for its customers.
Initially, people used to have postpay every month, but today it is prepaid.
Even though prepaying was introduced years ago, few w Kenyans understand how it works.
Purchasing Kenya Power Tokens Through Safaricom M-Pesa
One of the advantages of prepaying is abolishing the monthly fixed charges; therefore, what you pay is what you spend.
Another benefit of prepaying is the ability to calculate the tokens you use compared to where many Kenyans didn’t understand how their monthly bill arrived.
Furthermore, you can now pay the KPLC using your mobile phone, unlike where most people deposit the money to the bank.
Therefore, if you are looking for the easiest way to buy a KPLC token, you have come to the right place.
The suggested method in this blog post is effective such that even if the token runs out in the middle of the night, you can top up your token meter and get lights back.
How To Buy KPLC Tokens Via Mpesa
The following are steps to follow when you would like to buy a KPLC token through Mpesa.
- Open your mobile phone
- Go to the apps
- Select SIM toolkit app
- Open the app and select the Mpesa option
- From the mpesa Menu; click Lipa Na Mpesa
- From the two options available, choose “Pay Bill”. Note don’t confuse “Buy Goods and Services.”
- After clicking pay bill, you will be prompted to enter the bill number; therefore, enter 888880 or 888888 and click ok.
- Next will be required to enter your KPLC token meter number, and the meter number is found on your KPLC meter.
- The next prompt is to enter the amount you would like to use and purchase the token. Thus enter the amount and click ok.
- Next will be promoted to enter your Mpesa PIN, which is your Secret
- Safaricom has created an authentication, so you will be prompted to confirm the details you have entered are correct.
- After confirming the details are correct, click ok
If the details you entered are correct, you will receive a text from KPLC detailing the numbers you have to feed to your KPLC meter and another from Mpesa confirming the successful transaction.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-buy-kplc-tokens-via-mpesa/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment