If you are searching for how to know the KPLC bill, you have come to the right place.
Here, you will learn various ways for knowing your Kenya Power bill without waiting until they send you the bill.
Knowing your monthly electricity bill is never simpler for postpaid customers, specifically since KPLC launched the e-bill service.
Before transitioning to text and email-based notification, postpaid customers relied on their monthly invoices being mailed to them.
The notion of using the postal service to send consumers their outstanding electricity bills was a little inconvenient, given that the entire procedure was slow, inefficient, and inaccessible to people without postal addresses.
Today, KPLC sent a message to its customer detailing their bill. But you don’t have to wait until the KPLC sends the message to know the bill.
There are ways you can adapt to knowing the bill in advance.
Various ways to know KPLC bill
Below are various ways to know the KPLC bill anytime you would like and prepare yourself in advance for the payment before the due date.
How to know Kenya Power bill via Email Service
Today it is possible to email KPLC requesting your bill and receive a response with bill details immediately. The latter is possible because of the e-bill system adopted by KPLC. The following are steps to follow and send the email to KPLC.
- Open a new email message.
- Enter your KPMC account number in the subject field.
- On the recipient field, enter KPLC email address email@example.com.
- Click send tab
After successfully sending the email, you’ll receive a response from KPLC detailing your bill and the payment due date.
How to Check bill via SMS
You can also know the KPLC bill through sending SMS to KPLC, and you receive a response with the bill details. The SMS costs kshs5, and you can send it using any network provider in Kenya. Here are the steps to follow and send the message to KPLC to know the KPLC bill:
- Launch the messaging app
- Select new message
- On the subject field, enter your KPLC account number
- Send this message to 95551.
After successfully sending the message within a few minutes, you’ll receive an SMS from KPLC, and when you open it will see your KPLC bill details, including the payment due date.
How to know KPLC bill via USSD
The other way of knowing the Kenya Power bill is to use the USSD code.
It is the easiest way to know the bill. All you have to do is dial *977# and select my bill.
You will receive an SMS from KPLC detailing your bill.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-know-kplc-bill-ultimate-guide-to-kenya-power-bills/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- How To Login to Your Pentecost University Student Portal, Login With Ease
- How To Start A Shop In Nairobi, Establish A Lucrative Shop
- How To Start A Retail Business In Uganda, Put Up A Profitable Retail Business
- How To Start A Furniture Business In Nairobi, Make Money From Furniture
- How To Start A Breakfast Business In Ghana, Create A Reputable Breakfast Joint
- How To Start A Small Construction Business In Uganda, Make A Profitable Construction Business
- How To Start A Toiletries Business In Ghana , Grow Your Toiletries Business
- How To Start A Profitable Export Business In Ghana , Make Money From Exportation
- How To Start A Movie Shop In Nairobi, Build A Vibrant Movie Shop
- How To Start A Beauty Shop In Nairobi, Create A Profitable Beauty Shop