How to get the KPLC account number from the meter?
Do you know there is no need to call for an electrician to help you get the KPLC account number?
The latter is true because you can do it yourself.
In this blog post, I’ll share how to get the KPLC account number from the meter.
The process is simple—all you need is to have your meter connected to electricity.
However, before diving into this question, let’s understand more about the KPLC meter.
During applying for an electricity connection, you are also required to apply for the meter.
The meter you apply for depends on the gauge and it is the KPLC specialist who will; come with the meter and install it.
KPLC comes with the meter and has processed its account number.
You’ll use this account number to pay the bill if you are a postpaid customer.
If you are a prepaid customer, you’ll use the account number to buy the token.
As from 2013, when KPLC launched installing prepaid, the sole purpose of the KPLC account number was to buy the tokens.
Therefore it is important to know the KPKC account number, and you don’t have to look anywhere else because you can get it from the meter.
How to get the KPLC account number from the meter
KPLC, of late, is trying to make their services more accessible like you don’t have to visit the KPLC offices to get the KPLC account number.
The KPLC meter number can be found in your home’s prepaid meter box.
The process of getting a KPLC account from a meter differs according to the meter box manufacturer.
Therefore, know the meter installed in your house, check below what to do, and get the account number.
ACTARIS Meter Box
If your meter is labeled ACTARIS and would like to get the account number, dial 100 and then press enter or #, and your meter account will be displayed.
HEXING Meter Box
If your meter is labeled HEXING and would like to get the account number dial 804, then press enter or #
CONLOG Meter Box
If your meter is labeled CONLOG and would like to get the account number, dial #100, then enter or press #.
SHENZEN Meter Box
If your meter is labeled SHENZEN and would like to get the account number, dial 65 and then press enter button
You can also try to dial 000# or 100# to get your KPLC prepaid meter number.
That is how to get the KPLC account number from the meter.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-get-the-kplc-account-number-from-the-meter/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- How To Login to Your Pentecost University Student Portal, Login With Ease
- How To Start A Shop In Nairobi, Establish A Lucrative Shop
- How To Start A Retail Business In Uganda, Put Up A Profitable Retail Business
- How To Start A Furniture Business In Nairobi, Make Money From Furniture
- How To Start A Breakfast Business In Ghana, Create A Reputable Breakfast Joint
- How To Start A Small Construction Business In Uganda, Make A Profitable Construction Business
- How To Start A Toiletries Business In Ghana , Grow Your Toiletries Business
- How To Start A Profitable Export Business In Ghana , Make Money From Exportation
- How To Start A Movie Shop In Nairobi, Build A Vibrant Movie Shop
- How To Start A Beauty Shop In Nairobi, Create A Profitable Beauty Shop