Are you interested to know how to get my UBA bank user ID in Nigeria? If you do, then read through this guide.
A user ID is a digit given to UBA customers in Nigeria to identify them uniquely.
You might be sharing a name with another person, but each person has a unique user ID that identifies them.
If you forget or lose your user ID, the bank has systems to help you retrieve the ID.
What Is The UBA Secure Pass
UBA Secure Pass is a customized update of the UBA mobile token often used for authorizing all forms of transactions.
Secure Pass manages the identities on various digital channels owned by UBA, such as the mobile banking solution, email, Moni, UBA internet banking solutions, and others where authorization of transactions is needed.
Download the app to your mobile phone to use it.
This is all you need to know about the UBA secure pass in Nigeria.
How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Please follow this procedure to get your UBA Bank user ID in Nigeria:
- Log in to the UBA bank mobile app or visit https://ibank.ubagroup.com/
- Next, click Forgot User ID
- After that, enter your account number and click continue
- Follow the subsequent steps and provided every information you may be asked for.
- Your UBA user ID is forwarded to the email address you registered with the bank
This is how to get your UBA user ID in Nigeria.
How To Activate Your User ID For UBA Secure Pass
When you download the UBA secure pass app, you need to login in to activate it.
To log in to UBA Secure Pass, please follow the steps below:
- First, enter your user ID given when you open a UBA Mobile Banking or the internet banking
You can’t use the UBA secure pass if you haven’t registered for either of the banking solutions
- After that, choose the country where you registered your account
- An OTP will be sent to the phone number you registered with UBA
This is all you need to know about how to get the UBA bank user ID in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-get-my-uba-bank-user-id-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment