Today’s guide will show you how to block a FirstBank Nigeria ATM card in minutes.
Your ATM card should be private and confidential, and you should never expose any information about your card to anyone.
Accidents happen, and if you lose your card, you should block it immediately.
When you lose your ATM card, you risk losing money from your account.
Why You Need To Block Your ATM Card in Minutes
If your PIN is compromised, fraudsters may wipe out all the money in your account.
Your ATM card may be used to make criminal transactions that may trace back to you even though you were not involved.
Many people find themselves in such situations and later realize that the ATM card they never blocked has landed them in trouble.
You, therefore, need to take precautions immediately when you realize that your ATM card is missing.
These are the reasons why you should block your FirstBank Nigeria ATM card in minutes.
How To Block FirstBank Nigeria ATM card in minutes
To block your ATM card using your mobile phone, you first have to ensure that the mobile number is linked to your bank account.
Send the work BLOCK to 30012 immediately if you lose your ATM card.
Your ATM card will be blocked within 24 hours, meaning that no transactions, either withdrawals or payments, can be made with the card.
This is how to block a First Bank Nigeria ATM card in minutes.
How To Block FirstBank Nigeria ATM Card With The Mobile App
Please follow the steps below to block your ATM card using the First Bank mobile app:
- First, open your First Bank mobile App
- Next, press the option and go to ‘Card Services’
- After that, select your card type
- Next, click on the option ‘hotlist card.’
- After that, follow the prompts to block your ATM card
This is how to block First Bank Nigeria ATM cards in minutes using the Mobile App.
What To Do After Blocking Your ATM Card
Visit any FirstBank branch near you and apply for a new ATM card.
The new card will have a different serial number.
The former card will be deactivated permanently if you apply for a new card.
You should do this after you block your First Bank Nigeria ATM Card.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-block-firstbank-nigeria-atm-card-in-minutes/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide