Do you want to know how to start a baby care business in Kenya? This article will explain in detail how to do that.
You might be interested in starting a business or putting your Entrepreneurial skills into practice, but you don`t know-how.
If your interest is in dealing with baby items, then this is the right place to be.
The number of newborn babies in a day all over the country is quite thrilling, and a baby care business might be the right thing to set up. The business is catchy and well-paying.
However, you should always strive to make your place tidy and clean since you will be dealing with baby items, clothes, toys, or food.
How much capital do you need to start a daycare business in Kenya?
Starting a baby shop in Kenya may cost you a minimum of 250,000 Kenyan shillings.
This is because baby products are pretty expensive to purchase, added to the housing payment you rented to set up your business.
It is also important to note that baby products are pretty in high demand.
Tips on starting a baby care business in Kenya
The tips below will give you clear guidance on how to start a baby shop business in Kenya;
- Choose a suitable location where there is demand for the products, such as outside maternity hospitals.
- Conduct a simple survey to know what kind of baby stuff people want or which baby items are in most demand.
- Make sure you have the proper business permits and insurance to run your business smoothly.
- Advertise your baby shop to friends and also online to have more sales and grow your business.
- Know where you will be purchasing the baby products from.
- Open a separate different business account to be able to have control over your funds.
- Register for taxes at the Kenya Revenue Authority official site.
- Ensure that your baby`s shop is clean and tidy.
What are some of the baby products I can sell in Kenya?
Most baby products that are in high demand include the following:
- Baby shampoo
- Cotton buds
- Baby thermometer
- Baby mittens
- Baby toys
- Baby clothes
- Baby soaps
- Petroleum jelly
- Baby diapers
- Baby powder
- Baby oils.
What are some of the best and most profitable brands for a daycare business?
Here are some of the best baby shop brands to make your shop profitable:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mother care
- Mama earth
- Mee Mee
Places to set up a baby shop in Kenya
You can set up your baby shop:
- Outside maternity hospitals
- Besides shopping malls
- Near main roads
- In market places
Benefits of starting a baby shop in Kenya
Just like all the other businesses, a baby shop is profitable even though baby products are expensive.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-start-a-baby-shop-business-in-kenya/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide