In this blog post, I’ll explain to you how to find KPLC meter number.
It is essential to know your meter number, especially if you are a prepaid customer, as you use the meter number to buy the tokens.
If you are a KPLC postpaid customer, you also need to know your meter number as you will be the number to pay the bill.
If it is your first time to pay the bill, you may find it hard to find the meter number but worry that you have the right place to learn where to find the KPLC meter.
If you are a prepaid customer, your KPLC meter number is about 11 digits which is hard to memorize for many.
Here you need to know where to find it when you need to use it.
How to find KPLC meter numbers from the meter
The first place where you can find the meter number is from the meter.
Usually, KPLC labels the meter number outside.
Thus you can find the KPLC account number by looking at the numbers labeled on the meter.
For the postpaid customers, date numbers are labeled at the bottom left while the prepaid is at the top of the token meter.
If the label is removed, don’t worry because you can still get the account from the meter.
Kenya Power installs different brands of prepaid meter boxes, and the right code to use to obtain the account number from the meter varies depending on the one you have.
The prepaid meter box’s brand is marked on the box, making it easy to identify.
The specific codes are kept in the meter box. Below are the most common brands and how to find meter numbers;
ACTARIS Meter Box
If the brand of your meter is ACTARIS, you can get the meter number by dialing 100 and then press enter or #.
HEXING Meter Box
If the brand of your meter is HEXING, you can get the meter number by dialing 804, then press enter or #
CONLOG Meter Box
If the brand of your meter is CONLOG, you can get the meter number by dialing #100, then enter or press #.
SHENZEN Meter Box
If the brand of your meter is SHENZEN, you can get the meter number by dialing 65, then enter.
If you’re not sure what brand your meter box is, dial #000 or #100 or attempt all the possible codes; this will assist you in figuring out what brand your meter box is.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-find-kplc-meter-number-kenya-power-meter-guide/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- How To Login to Your Pentecost University Student Portal, Login With Ease
- How To Start A Shop In Nairobi, Establish A Lucrative Shop
- How To Start A Retail Business In Uganda, Put Up A Profitable Retail Business
- How To Start A Furniture Business In Nairobi, Make Money From Furniture
- How To Start A Breakfast Business In Ghana, Create A Reputable Breakfast Joint
- How To Start A Small Construction Business In Uganda, Make A Profitable Construction Business
- How To Start A Toiletries Business In Ghana , Grow Your Toiletries Business
- How To Start A Profitable Export Business In Ghana , Make Money From Exportation
- How To Start A Movie Shop In Nairobi, Build A Vibrant Movie Shop
- How To Start A Beauty Shop In Nairobi, Create A Profitable Beauty Shop