Do you know how to fill KPLC supply contract form?
When you are applying for an electricity connection, one of the requirements is to fill the application form.
In this blog post, we’ll break down and make it for you to understand how to fill the Kenya Power supply contract form.
More so, we look at the two ways you can fill the application, either in person or online.
By the end of reading this blog post, you’ll know how to fill the supply contract form and opt for the convenient option.
How to fill KPLC supply contract form In-Person
You can choose to visit the nearest KPLC offices or the Huduma center to fill the KPLC application form.
After entering the KPLC offices and explaining you would like to fill the electricity supply contract form, they will print for you the form to fill.
You can also choose to download the form from the KPLC website and fill it then drop by the Huduma center of KPLC offices.
It is easy to fill the form. All you have to do is provide correct information and at last sign the contract.
Also, read and understand the terms and conditions of the contract before signing.
If there is a need, you can choose to hire a lawyer to explain to you what the contract entails.
If you have a question regarding the contract and are at the Huduma center of KPLC offices, you can ask for clarification.
Filling Kenya Power supply form Online
You can also fill the KPLC supply contract online. All you have to do is visit the KPLC website and select make an application.
KPLC website is easy to navigate; at the top of the available options, select “new supply application’ on the right-hand side of the page.
After that, proceed to fill in the form with the prompted information, which includes your name, date of birth, gender, national ID details, contact details, physical address details, application address, among other details.
In the end, you have to tick the box to show you agree to the terms and conditions of the contract and click send.
If the application is successfully sent to KPLC, you’ll receive a notification via email regarding the status of your application.
Note it is imperative to read and under the KPLC contract terms and conditions before signing.
If you don’t understand anything, consult your lawyer to explain to you or someone you trust and can understand.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-fill-kplc-supply-contract-form-kenya-power-form-guide/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- How To Login to Your Pentecost University Student Portal, Login With Ease
- How To Start A Shop In Nairobi, Establish A Lucrative Shop
- How To Start A Retail Business In Uganda, Put Up A Profitable Retail Business
- How To Start A Furniture Business In Nairobi, Make Money From Furniture
- How To Start A Breakfast Business In Ghana, Create A Reputable Breakfast Joint
- How To Start A Small Construction Business In Uganda, Make A Profitable Construction Business
- How To Start A Toiletries Business In Ghana , Grow Your Toiletries Business
- How To Start A Profitable Export Business In Ghana , Make Money From Exportation
- How To Start A Movie Shop In Nairobi, Build A Vibrant Movie Shop
- How To Start A Beauty Shop In Nairobi, Create A Profitable Beauty Shop