In today’s guide, we will briefly discuss how to check the Sterling Bank account balance in Nigeria.
You need to look at your bank account balance to know your financial status.
With sterling Bank, you don’t have to visit the bank branch to check your account balance as you can do it by yourself through mobile banking.
How To Know Sterling Bank Account Balance Via The USSD Code
The Sterling Bank USSD Code is *822#. You can use this code to check your account balance by following the steps below:
- First dial *822# on your linked mobile phone number
- Next, press six, which is the option to check the account balance
- Next, enter your USSD PIN and click send
- After that, your account balance will be automatically displayed together with your BVN
Alternatively, you can dial *822*6# on your phone and enter your PIN to check your balance.
This is how to know the Sterling Bank account balance via the USSD code in Nigeria.
How To Know Sterling Bank Account Balance On WhatsApp
You can use the Sterling Bank 24 hours WhatsApp banking to check your account balance.
To use this service, you first have to register the service by chatting with Kiki at +2349060006449.
To check your balance from Kiki, please follow the steps below:
- First, initiate a conversation with Kiki on WhatsApp
- After that, Kiki will respond with a list of services available for you
- Next, type Balance or Bal to inquire about your balance
- After that, Kiki will respond with your account balance
This is how to know the Sterling Bank account balance via WhatsApp in Nigeria.
How To Know Account Balance Using Sterling Bank Mobile App
The Sterling Bank mobile app is called OneBank.
Download and install the app from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
After that, launch the app and log in using your mobile banking credentials.
If you are a new user, you should click Sign UP and follow the prompts to register for mobile banking.
Once you log in, your Sterling Bank account balance and name appear automatically on the dashboard.
This is how to check the Sterling Bank account balance in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-check-sterling-bank-account-balance/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment