If you are a prepaid customer, you’ll find this blog post useful as it entails everything you need to know how to check KPLC token balance.
Since the official launch in 2013, Kenya power today installed its customer’s prepaid meter.
So you ought to know the token balance to avoid disconnection, which is automatic once you use up the units you recharged.
The good news is you don’t have to visit the KPLC offices to know your meter token balance; rather, you can check it yourself.
The process of checking the Kenya Power token balance is easy due to the new system e-bill.
The E-bill system sends back results of your query to KPLC automatically anytime, anywhere.
Therefore checking your KPLC token balance is straightforward courtesy of this new KPLC system.
Checking Kenya Power Token Balance Via SMS
The first option is to check your KPLC token balance via SMS.
The e-bill system allows you to send SMS with your KPLC token meter number and receive the token balance.
Here are steps to follow and send the message;
- Open your mobile phone and go to applications
- Select Message app
- Select new SMS message
- Type 95551 in the Send to box
- In the message field, enter your token meter account number.
You’ll receive an SMS from KPLC detailing your token balance, among other details.
Note the message costs Ksh. 5/-.
How to check KPLC token balance via email
You can also check your token balance by sending an email to Kenya Power.
You don’t have to wait for someone to see your message and response.
The response is automatic within seconds. Here is how to send the email;
- Open your mobile phone and select an email app or open the browser of your phone or computer and search email.
- After opening the email, select the compose option.’
- In the send, enter KPLC email email@example.com.
- In the subject field, enter your token meter account number
- Click Send
Within seconds you’ll receive an email from KPLC detailing your token balance.
How to check KPLC token balance through calling KPLC customer care
You can opt for the third option and successfully check your KPLC token balance to call KPLC customer care rather than waste time visiting their offices.
You can call KPLC customer care by dialing 97771 or 0703070707 or 0732170170.
The customer care will ask your token meter number and, after checking the balance, will tell you.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-check-kplc-token-balance/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment