It is imperative to know how to check KPLC meter registration details. There are several reported instances where people have installed the wrong meter.
Some are even stolen meters, and if found in your home, they can get you into trouble.
If you have been searching how to check KPLC meter registration details, you’ll find this article useful.
It has everything you need to know, ranging from how to check your meter register account number to how to check the names.
How to check KPLC meter registration details
After applying for the KPLC meter number, they come with a unique registered number.
You can check for the registered account, but you ought to know KPLC installed different brand meters.
Therefore, you can check your brand and check below how to check the account number.
Hexing Meter Box
You can check the account registered under your name if Hexing manufactures the meter by pressing 804, then Enter.
Actaris Meter Box
After confirming the meter installed in your house is branded Actaris, you can dial 100 then click enter or # to check the account number.
Shenzen Meter Box
If the meter is branded Shenzen, press 65 then # to check the account number.
Conley Meter Box
You can confirm account f0r Conley branded meter though pressing #100 then enter or Ok
How to check Kenya Power meter registered name
There are different ways you can check the KPLC meter registered name.
The simplest of all is to dial USSD code *977# and select my bill.
You’ll receive an SMS from KPLC with details of the meter account number you entered, including the name.
You can also send an SMS to KPLC requesting the bill to see the details linked to the meter account.
It is easy to send a message.
All you have to do is compose a message with your meter account number and send it to 97771.
Additionally, you can check the KPLC meter registered name through the KPLC website.
All you have to do is visit the KPLC website, and after login in, you’ll see the account name.
Another way to check the name registered under the KPLC meter you are using is to send an email to KPLC.
All you have to do is compose a message under the subject, enter the meter account number and send the email to bill@KPLC.co.ke.
Within seconds will receive an email from KPLC with bill details and names registered to the account.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-check-kplc-meter-registration-details-kenya-power-guide/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- How To Login to Your Pentecost University Student Portal, Login With Ease
- How To Start A Shop In Nairobi, Establish A Lucrative Shop
- How To Start A Retail Business In Uganda, Put Up A Profitable Retail Business
- How To Start A Furniture Business In Nairobi, Make Money From Furniture
- How To Start A Breakfast Business In Ghana, Create A Reputable Breakfast Joint
- How To Start A Small Construction Business In Uganda, Make A Profitable Construction Business
- How To Start A Toiletries Business In Ghana , Grow Your Toiletries Business
- How To Start A Profitable Export Business In Ghana , Make Money From Exportation
- How To Start A Movie Shop In Nairobi, Build A Vibrant Movie Shop
- How To Start A Beauty Shop In Nairobi, Create A Profitable Beauty Shop