The UBA Bank has made it easy for its customers to perform various banking activities using the new USSD code on all mobile networks in Nigeria. Luckily enough, I will show you how you can register, activate the UBA Nigeria USSD code to your advantage, and lastly, the benefits that the USSD code comes with.
On the other hand, most of you might be asking what the abbreviation USSD means. It stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data, and it’s a global system for mobile communications (GSM) used to send text messages. The only requirement that you need to run the UBA USSD code is a mobile phone.
How To Register & Activate UBA USSD Code In Nigeria
A UBA account holder must activate their phone number with the UBA mobile banking, and for those that need to register and start UBA USSD code, here are the basic steps you need to follow:
- Dial the UBA magic banking code *919# on your mobile phone dialer
- Instructions will Pop-up telling you to activate your sim card.
- Then choose option 1 to sign-up for the UBA USSD code.
- After that, you will be requested to choose between registering with the Nuban account number or UBA Prepaid.
- Select “prepaid with pin” for UBA prepaid subscribers and “account with pin” for Nuban account number
- Key in your 10-digit prepaid or account numbers and then create your magic banking pin (n you will require the last four digits on your ATM card or BVN for this)
- Confirm your pin to complete registration.
By following the procedure above, you should be able to register and activate your UBA USSD code.
These are the Advantages and Benefits of using the UBA USSD code in Nigeria
- Mobile banking is high-speed and safe compared to physical banking.
- You will be able to transfer more than a million naira.
- There is no internet or mobile data required (cost-free).
- Mobile banking transactions are often safe and secure.
- Works smoothly on all kinds of phones.
- It’s easy to operate.
- Very much convenient as you can make transactions from your comfort zone.
- Compatible with any network like Airtel, MTN, Glo or 9mobile.
I Forgot My PIN, How Can I Reset/ Change My PIN?
Most people tend to forget their pin codes, but don’t worry; it has become so easy as You will have to dial *919# and select “PIN“, Setup to change/reset your PIN.
What Are The Available Transaction Limits On USSD?
Most banks and financial institutions put a limit on how you can withdraw from your bank account. This is what the majority of the banks across the world do, and it is not limited to UBA Nigeria. Because this guide is about UBA, we are going to show you what the existing limits are:
Here is what you need to know
PIN – N200,000 per transaction a day.
Token – N1m per transaction a day (for customers with token but no indemnity)
In any case, you can contact the UBA Bank Nigeria if you want to make some transactions above your USSD limits.
NOTE: Airtime purchase has been restricted to N5,000 a day, and only PIN authentication is required.
Do I Need Airtime To Use The UBA Transfer Code?
You do not require airtime to use the airtime top-up strings (for Etisalat and MTN).
Etisalat and Airtel will be done shortly. For the other services, Telco USSD usage charges may apply.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/uba-nigeria-ussd-code/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide