If you want to know how to activate the GTBank Nigeria USSD transfer code, this guide is for you!
We will show you all the information you need to know about activating the code.
To activate the GTBank Nigeria USSD code, you need a mobile phone and a mobile number linked to your account.
You can use the code with any mobile network in Nigeria.
What Is The GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
The GTBank Nigeria USSD transfer code is *737*0#.
You have to first register to the service and then activate it to use the code.
This is the GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
What Are The Advantages Of The GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
You can visit GTBank anytime for authentication whenever you need to.
You can link your BVN to your account through the USSD Code.
There are no forms to be filled out when making transactions as it’s an entirely online process.
You do not need an internet connection or mobile data to access the service.
These are the advantages of the GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
How To Register
To use the code, you first have to register for the service.
Follow the steps below to register for the USSD Code:
- First, dial *737# using the mobile number linked to your GTBank account
- Next, select option 5
- After that, enter the last six digits of your debit card or ATM card
- After that, create a secret PIN and confirm
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation of the successful registration
This is how to register for GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
How To Activate GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code
Below are the steps to activate the GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code:
- Dial *737# on your linked mobile phone
- Next, input ‘7’ to select the Create/Change your PIN option
- Next, enter ‘1’ if you have an active debit card
- After that, enter the last six digits of your GTB Naira Mastercard
- Next, enter your preferred PIN
- Please enter ‘2’ if you don’t have an active debit card
- After that, enter your account number
- Next, enter your Date of Birth
- After that, enter your preferred PIN
This is how to Activate GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-activate-gtbank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide