In today’s guide, we will show you how a Safaricom modem works.
We will first begin by understanding what a Safaricom modem is.
What Is Safaricom Modem
Safaricom modems are the way that computers connect to the internet.
Connecting a laptop directly to a Safaricom modem ensures a fast internet process.
Safaricom modems give users the option to connect by ethernet or USB.
Ethernet connection usually has a speed edge over a USB connection.
What You Need To Know Before You Can Use A Safaricom Modem
Here are a few important things you need to know before you use a Safaricom modem:
- You need to have a 4G Safaricom sim card to insert in your modem
- You should have a laptop or desktop to connect with your modem
- You need to make sure that you are not connected to any other internet connection for your modem to work.
How Safaricom Modem Works
When you connect a Safaricom modem, it will show on your desktop.
You can control your Safaricom modem from your desktop using an IP address provided.
utilize the following tips To control the Safaricom modem:
- Click on the SMS tab to view SMS received in your Safaricom modem
- Click on the USSD tab to enter any code in your modem.
- For example, you can dial *544# to check on your bundle balance.
- A message will be sent to you of the Safaricom modem bundles balance.
- View the message through the messages tab.
- You can also access the settings tab at the top of your homepage.
- You can check your Safaricom modem internet speed by launching the speed test app on your desktop.
How To Connect M Safaricom Modem
Connecting a laptop to a Safaricom modem is a simple setup process.
Follow the basic steps below to connect a Safaricom modem to your laptop:
- To connect a Safaricom modem, you first have to locate the ethernet and USB ports on the back of the modem.
- Choose ethernet if you have an ethernet cable available and leave the USB ports open for other USB devices.
- Next, locate the ethernet port on your laptop.
- After that, attach the ethernet cable between the modem port and the laptop port.
- After that, restart the Safaricom modem by pulling the power plug out of the back and reattaching it.
- Your laptop will automatically recognize the new ethernet modem connection.
This is all there is to know about how a Safaricom modem works.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-safaricom-modem-works/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide