Are you interested to learn how to register GTBank Nigeria USSD Code? If you do then check out this quick guide!
To register the GTBank Nigeria USSD code all you need is a mobile phone and a mobile number linked to your account.
You can use the code with any mobile network in Nigeria.
What Is The GTBank Nigeria USSD Code
The GTBank Nigeria USSD code is *737*0#.
To use the code, you have to first register to the service and then activate it.
You do not need any internet connection to register for the service.
All you need is a phone with stable network signal.
This is the GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code.
What Are The Advantages Of The Code
You can visit GTBank anytime for authentication whenever you need to.
You can link your BVN to your account through the USSD Code.
There are no forms to be filled when making transactions as it’s an entirely online process.
You do not need internet connection or mobile data to access the service.
These are the advantages of the GTBank Nigeria USSD Code.
How To Register GTBank Nigeria USSD Code
To use the code, you first have to register to the service.
Follow the steps below to register for the USSSD Code:
- First, dial *737# using the mobile number linked to your GTBank account
- Next, select option 5
- After that enter the last 6 digits of your debit card or ATM card
- After that, create a secret 4-digit PIN and confirm
- You will then receive an SMS confirmation of the successful registration
This is how to register for GTBank Nigeria USSD Code.
How To Activate GT Bank Transfer Code
Below are the steps to activate the GTBank Nigeria USSD Code:
- Dial *737# on your linked mobile phone
- Next, input ‘7’ to select the Create/Change your PIN option
- Next, enter ‘1’ if you have an active debit card
- After that, enter the last 6 digits of your GTB Naira Master Card
- Next, enter your preferred PIN
- Please enter ‘2’ if you don’t have an active debit card
- After that enter your account number
- Next, enter your Date of Birth
- After that, enter your preferred PIN
This is how to Activate GTBank Nigeria USSD Code.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-register-gtbank-nigeria-ussd-code/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide