The Uber business is becoming a significantly profitable business idea as more Kenyans embrace the industry. The prime focus of this guide is to share with you how to start uber driving business in Kenya.
How Much Capital Is Required To Start An Uber Business In Kenya?
To start an Uber business in Kenya, you need to have around 1 million Kenyan shillings, as you will need to purchase a car that meets the requirements of a standard Uber business vehicle.
Requirements Of Being An Uber Driver In Kenya
You have to decide whether you want to be an Uber driver or hire a driver.
The Uber driver must meet the following requirements:
- 21 years and above
- A certificate of good conduct
- Valid National ID card
- At least three years of experience
- PSV driving license
- Pass a driving test
How To Register For Uber Driving Business In Kenya
You will download an application form from the Uber Official page, which you will fill and upload together with the other necessary details, for instance, your driving license information.
Uber Business Requirements
To start an Uber business in Kenya, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Your car must have valid PSV insurance from a recognized company.
- Your car must have a valid motor registration certificate.
- The car must be a minivan or a four-door car that is in perfect condition.
- The vehicle should not be old.
Cars Accepted By Uber In Kenya
The type of cars accepted by Uber in Kenya are as listed below:
- Honda Fit
- Toyota Passo
- Toyota Vitz
- Mazda Demio
- Toyota Ractis
Types Of Uber Cars In Kenya
The Uber car types in Kenya include the following:
- Uber X
- Uber Chapchap
- Uber Select
Benefits Of Starting Uber Business In Kenya
The Uber business has proved beneficial as it has offered a source of employment for many Kenyans.
The business is profitable as you are assured of getting at least 1500 Kenyan shillings every day.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/uber-business-in-kenya/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment