Ghanaians love meat and fish that is frozen incredibly. The cold store business is where exotic and local frozen foods are stored and sold for human consumption. In this article, we will learn how to start cold store business in ghana.
Types Of Cold Store Business In Ghana
There are two scales of operation in the cold store business, including:
1. Small-scale cold store business- this type of cold store operates as a retail store.
2. Large-scale cold store business- here, the cold store operates both retail and wholesale.
Things You Must Do Before Starting A Retail Business In Ghana
Here is how to start a cold store business in Ghana:
– Have a good business plan that goes hand in hand with your capital.
– Get a good business location.
– Register business.
– Get excellent and reliable suppliers.
– Employ staff.
– Have a target market.
– Hire or get a business vehicle to restock your shop.
– Have a sound delivery system.
– Get brand ambassadors for your product.
Equipment Used In The Cold store Business In Ghana
1. Freezer and refrigerator.
2. Weighing scale.
3. Butcher knife.
4. Cutting board.
5. Measuring tape.
7. Carrier track.
How Much Does It Cost To Start Coldstore Business In Ghana
This depends on the scale you want to start, either large or small scale.
Small scale cost between 2,000- 5,000 Ghana cedis. Large scale is 40,000 to 70,000 Ghana cedis.
Is The Coldstore Business Profitable In Accra?
Yes, due to the high demand for cold store products.
The profit here is overwhelming.
An investor can make a profit of 70 to 100 percent.
Best Places To Set Up A Cold store Enterprise
1. In cities.
2. Around communities with less competition.
3. Along busy roads.
4. Market places.
How To Run A Successful Cold store Business In Ghana
1. Stock your shop with the right product.
2. Pick products in high demand.
3. Good customer rapport.
4. Business location should be easily accessible.
5. Stay reliable to keep and attract customers.
Challenges Facing Cold store Business In Ghana.
1. Powerful fluctuation.
2. Power cost.
Benefits Of Setting Up The Enterprise
1. Regular cash flow.
2. Source of revenue for the government.
3. Creates job opportunities.
4. Makes frozen food available for food and business purposes.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/cold-store-business-in-ghana/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment