The integrated management system (TIMS) is an ideal and appropriate online platform that enables citizens to access NTSA services conveniently. TIMS offers a good number of online services within the shortest time possible. It offers motor vehicle registration, motor vehicle inspection booking, motor vehicle transfer ownership, and motor vehicle record search; they also offer applications for duplicated logbooks and reflective number plates. Registration for Tims Kenya is an easy and simple process with only a few requirements.
Requirements for Tims Kenya registration
- National identification number
- KRA pin certificate number
- Mobile number
The procedure of TIMS Kenya registration
After you have met the TIMS requirements above, you proceed with the registration process.
- Visit: www.ntsa.go.ke
- Click on the TIMS logo and make sure you subscribe to receive SMS on the password, security code, and any other important information.
- Register with a TIMS account. This is a mandatory step as it will allow you to access all the services offered by TIMS. Also, the TIMS account registration is free and can be done on the NTSA website http://www.ntsa.go.ke/.
- After you have opened an account with Tims, you enter your national identification number and other required information.
- Tims has no restrictions on the registration. You can register as an individual, as a dealer, as an agent, or even as a financial institution or, better still, as a company.
- It is a must for the sellers and the buyers to have an account with TIMS. This will enable them to operate their business transactions smoothly.
- After you have finished the above procedure, you log- in to access your profile.
The SMS subscription is an important step as it will enable you to access the password, the security code, and other relevant information.
How to subscribe to NTSA SMS
To subscribe to NTSA SMS, you need to:
Visit the NTSA SMS portal: Subscribe SMS
Enter your phone number and subscribe
To confirm your subscription to NTSA service, dial *100*5*4*1# for Safaricom prepaid and *200*5*4*1# for Safaricom postpay.
Looking at how to apply for NTSA smart driving license? Well, the procedure is simple and readily available on the page provided: https://kenyayote.com/how-to-get-ntsa-smart-driving-license-in-kenya-apply-on-tims-portal/
Here are some of the online services offered at Kenya NTSA website
1. They allow booking for vehicle inspection in Kenya
2. Getting Kenya number plates guidelines
3. They provide a curriculum for training driver’s guidelines
4. They provide pdfs for vehicle Sacco’s in Kenya
5. They allow PSV online application in Kenya
6. They allow renewal for NTSA license
7. Checking for car number plates owners in Kenya
8. Motor vehicle inspection booking
9. NTSA logbook transfer charges
10. NTSA online payment portal.
11. NTSA inspection checklist and many other essential services.
How do I get a Tims account?
Well, it easy and very simple, you go to your phone or any gadget that you are using and type ntsa.go.ke
You will get to the NTSA website, it will display a list of options at the centre of the page, you only have to choose the type of account you want to register.
How do I find vehicle registration details?
It is very simple, you just type VAHAN space then type vehicle registration number and then send it to 7738299899 and within the shortest time, you will have the vehicle registration details.
How do I change my TIMS password?
Well, to change the TIMS password, you just click on the option of forgot password and provide the details required. Ensure you have subscribed to SMS services to enable you to receive the codes.
For information and queries, contact NTSA official contacts: 0709932500 (Safaricom) and 0206632500 (Telkom)
You can also visit NTSA TIMS’s official website here: www.tims.ntsa.go.ke.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/tims-registration-in-kenya/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment