If you want to register your National Identity Number or check your NIN number using USSD code, this article will give you detailed guidelines to assist you.
This guide will help you with how to register NIN with MTN, 9mobile, Glo, and Airtel Nigeria.
Also, you will know how to link and check your NIN details online.
How To Register For National Identity Number (NIN) In Nigeria
Use the following steps to register for NIN number;
- Visit the NIMC pre-enrolment portal. https://penrol.nimc.gov.ng/loginForm.tpl.html.php.
- Input your details to fill the form
- Ensure that the mandatory fields are correctly filled
- Download and print the pre-enrolment form
- Submit the form to NIMC by visiting the nearest registration center along with your supporting details
- The NIMC officer will verify your National Identity Number registration information
- After verification, your biometrics will be captured
- You will be given NIN transaction ID slip
NIN issuance will take 2 to 3 working days.
Code To Link Nin Number On Airtel
You can link your NIN by either visiting the online portal at http://www.airtel.com.ng/nin or using the USSD code *121*1#.
If you wish to use the USSD code, follow these steps;
- Dial *121*1#
- Input 1 for NIN Capture and press Send.
- Enter your 11-digit NIN number and press send
After a few seconds, a text will be sent to you that will confirm that you have successfully linked your NIN information to your Airtel line.
Code To Link Nin Number On MTN
The official USSD code to link your NIN number on MTN is *785#.
Use the following instructions that will be provided to your phone to complete the linking process.
Another alternative way of linking your MTN line is by dialing *785*NIN NUMBER# then press the send button.
You can also go to the MTN online portal. http://mtnonline.com/nin
Besides visiting the MTN online portal or using the USSD code, you can use the myMTN App to link your National Identity Number details to your line.
You can find the Application on Google Play Store and Apple Store.
USSD Code For Linking NIN On 9mobile
The code for linking your NIN details to your 9Mobile is *200*8#. After dialing the USSD code, instructions will be shown on your screen.
Follow the instructions to link your NIN details to your 9Mobile.
Another option is by visiting http://www.9mobile.com.ng/nin, where you can register and link your details.
Code To Link Your NINNumber On Glo
The USSD code to link your NIN details to your GLO line is *109#
To use this code to link your NIN to the tour GLO line, dial *109*your NIN#, and press send.
How To Check Your NIN Using USSD Code
You can check your NIN number in Nigeria using the USSD code *346#.
The service is available on MTN Nigeria, GLO, 9Mobile, and Airtel only.
Can I Edit My NIMC Details
You are advised to contact MIMC if you are experiencing challenges or errors on your NIMC form.
That is all you need to know about how to register, link, and check your NIN details with MTN, Glo, 9mobile, and Airtel Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/nin-code-for-mtn-glo-9mobile-airtel-register-link-check-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide