It is not a must to wait until KPLC sends you the bill to know how much you are supposed to pay. Kenya Power has made it possible for all its customers to request a KPLC bill.
In this blog post, you will learn how to request a Kenya Power bill. More so, you will learn more than options on how you can make the request.
How to request KPLC bill
The following are options available on how to request a KPLC bill.
The choice is in your hands to which suits you best. It is a self-care service, and the response to the request is immediate.
Request Bill Through SMS
You can send an SMS to KPLC, and you’ll receive a response detailing your request for the bill.
The SMS is automatic such that you can send the SMS any time of the day. KPLC has in place an E-billing system which has eased access to KPLC services.
All you need is to top your mobile phone with KSH 5 and send an SMS with your meter number 95551.
It’s straightforward to request a KPLC bill via email, and the best part is that it won’t cost you a shilling.
You’re almost done if you have a consistent internet connection.
If you’re wondering how to request a bill via email, follow the prompts below.
- Launch your web browser.
- Open your email client and create a new message.
- Enter your KPLC meter number in the subject field
- Add email@example.com to the email address list and click send
You’ll receive an email from KPLC within minutes. Open the email, and there are all details about your bill.
How To Request KPLC Bill Through the Kenya Power website
The other option you can opt for and request a Kenya Power bill is by visiting the KPLC official website.
Here are steps to follow;
- Open your browser
- Search for KPLC official website or enter www.kplc.co.ke.
- Click on the tab My Bill. You’ll be redirected to a new tab where you’ll be prompted to fill in your details.
- If you have an account, enter the details to log in. If you don’t sign up first, follow the prompts.
- After successful login to the KPLC portal, click on the first tab on the Bill/Meter Query tab.
- You’ll be redirected to another tab where you will be prompted to enter your KPLC meter account number.
- Click search.
The system will search for your meter within seconds and display your request detailing the bill balance.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-request-kplc-bill/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment