Today’s guide will briefly discuss the NIN Code for MTN, 9mobile, Glo, and Airtel in Nigeria.
Nigerian National Identification Number (NIN) is a unique identification number issued by the National Identity Management Commission.
Every individual in the country is expected to be enrolled in the program and issued NIN for identification.
Telecommunication operators have been issued an ultimatum to block all SIM cards that are not registered and given a NIN.
NIN Code For MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel In Nigeria
The NIN code for MTN, 9mobile, Glo, and Airtel is *346#.
To find your NIN number follow the steps below:
- First, dial *346# on your phone number
- Next, enter 1 to choose NIN Retrieval if you’re using the phone number to register your NIN.
- Enter 2 to select NIN Search if you lost your registered phone number
- After that, you can proceed to link your NIN to your line.
That is the NIN Code for MTN, 9mobile, Glo, and Airtel.
What Are The Codes To Link NIN To MTN, Glo, 9mobile, and Airtel
To link NIN to MTN, dial *785# on your mobile phone
The ode to link NIN to Airtel is *121*1#, then type 1 for NIN Capture and send.
After that, enter your 11-digit NIN and send and wait for the confirmation message.
To link NIN to 9mobile, please dial *200*8# and follow the prompts to submit your details.
To link NIN to Glo, dial *109*Your NIN# and follow the onscreen details to submit your details.
These are the codes to link NIN to MTN, Glo, 9mobile, and Airtel in Nigeria.
What Is The Cost
You are charged 20 nairas to check your NIN or all the mobile networks.
Therefore, you should recharge your phone with at least 20 nairas before checking your NIN.
This is all you need to know about the NIN code for MTN, 9mobile, Glo, and Airtel in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/nin-code-for-mtn-9mobile-glo-airtel-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Does KFC accept SNAP, Yes, KFC Accepts SNAP EBT Payment
- FNB Zambia Online Banking, How To Register & Login
- Does Go2Bank Have Zelle, Yes, Find Out How It Works
- Does UBA Verve Card Have CVV, Kindly Read This Guide To Find Out
- How To Activate Fidelity Bank Mobile App In Nigeria
- How To Block Fidelity Bank Account In Nigeria
- How To Create PIN For Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer, Ultimate Guide
- How To Check BVN On Polaris Bank Online In Nigeria
- NIN Code For MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel In Nigeria
- FCMB Transfer Code, How To Register FCMB USSD Code