In today’s guide, we will briefly discuss the FCMB transfer code in Nigeria.
FCMB uses a USSD transfer code for faster, more secure, efficient, and convenient bank transactions.
The USSD transfer code helps prevent the long queues at the bank for simple transactions that you can do with just your mobile phone.
What Is The FCMB Transfer Code
The FCMB USSD transfer code in Nigeria is *329#.
Dial the USSD code on the mobile number you used to register or open your FCMB account.
You don’t require an internet connection to use this code.
You can use any mobile phone network in Nigeria to dial the code.
The service is available on a 24-hour basis.
You have to register and activate the transfer code on your mobile phone to use the code.
This is the FCMB USSD code in Nigeria.
Things You Can Do With The Code
Below are the transactions you can make with the FCMB USSD code:
- Make payments
- Get your e-statement
- Buy airtime for your phone
- Transfer money to and from your FCMB account
Please dial *329*Amount*Account Number# on your linked phone to transfer money.
Dial *329*Amount# to recharge airtime for self and *329*Amount*Phone number# to recharge for others.
This is how to use the FCMB USSD code in Nigeria.
How To Activate FCMB USSD Code
To activate the FCMB transfer code, follow the steps below:
- First, dial *389*214# on your linked phone number.
- After that, you will then receive a welcome message from FCMB with a menu option with the following options:
- Activate with card
- Activate with account
- Activate with Mwallet
- Next, select option 2 to activate with account
- After that, enter your FCMB account number
- You will then receive a message saying; Congratulations, you have been successfully synchronized’.
- After that, dial *389*214# and then click on security
- Next, select Change PIN to enter your default PIN and then create a new 4-digit PIN
This is how to activate the FCMB USSD code in Nigeria.