Today’s guide will show you the KCB Bank opening hours in Kenya.
If you want to visit the bank branch, you need to know the opening hours to get efficient bank services.
KCB Bank has branches across all the 47 counties in Kenya, so you are assured of branch convenience if you need to visit one.
Why Do I Need To Visit KCB Branch
While most people have opted for the digital banking platform, you may need to visit the bank branch for one reason or the other.
Below are some of the common reasons why you need to visit the KCB bank branch:
- You need to go to the bank branch to get registered for KCB mobile banking
- If you are having issues with your mobile banking, visit the branch for a consultation
- Open a KCB bank account
- If you need a large loan that is not accessible through the digital platforms
- You can withdraw cash from the bank branch if you have already reached your mobile banking limit.
- You can deposit funds to your account or another person’s KCB account
- Deposit cheques
- Get financial advice on loans, investments, and savings
These are some of the reasons why you need to know the KCB bank operating hours in Kenya.
KCB Bank Opening Hours
KCB bank opens at 8:30 AM and closes at 4 PM on weekdays.
On Saturday, the bank opens at 8:30 and closes at noon.
The bank remains closed on all Sundays and public holidays.
This is the KCB Bank opening hours in Kenya.
Are There Any Exemptions On The Opening Hours
Yes! Bank branches that have been termed as advantage bank branches and ones with a lot of customers have extended operation hours.
These branches open at 8:30 AM and close at 6 PM on weekdays.
- KCB Gigiri
- Kimathi street
- Moi Avenue
- Prestige Plaza
- Village Market KCB
- KCB Treasury Square
This is all you need to know about KCB Bank operating hours in Kenya.