Today’s guide will focus on how to use your UBA Mobile Banking app in Nigeria.
The UBA mobile app is a convenient and secure way to carry out your banking transactions anytime.
With the mobile app, you don’t have to visit a bank branch to make a transaction; the app gives you full access to your accounts from your mobile phone.
How To Register The UBA Bank Mobile App
You first have to register to use the UBA Bank mobile app in Nigeria.
Follow the steps below to register your UBA Bank mobile App:
- First, visit the UBA bank’s official website
- Next, click Internet Banking to register
- Next, enter your account number and click submit
- You will then be prompted to enter your phone number and a valid email address for verification
- After that enter, the verification code sent to your email address or mobile phone via SMS
- Next, choose your ID
- After that, read and accept the terms and conditions
- Click submit to complete the process
This is how to register for the UBA Mobile app in Nigeria.
How To Activate UBA Bank Mobile App
After you register for online banking, you need to activate your UBA mobile app.
Follow the steps below to activate the mobile app:
- Download and install the UBA mobile app from the play store or the Apple store
- Next, select the Signup option
- Next, enter your ID and password
- Next, create a PIN or enter the OTP sent to your mobile phone. Use this PIN to set up an E-PIN token.
- After that, click submit to complete the process.
After activation, you will have to sign up for the UBA secure pass app, which will always authorize your transactions by generating a token or OTP.
This is how to activate the UBA mobile app in Nigeria.
How To Use Your UBA Mobile Banking App
Below are the operations you can carry out with the UBA mobile app:
- Transfer funds
- Check your account balance
- View your mini statements and full statements
- Make payments
- Buy airtime for your phone or others
You will need an internet connection to use this app.
This is how to use your UBA mobile banking app in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-use-your-uba-mobile-banking-app/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide
- Does GNC accept SNAP, Get Details About GNC EBT Payment