Do you know you can transfer money from your Western Union account MPESA? Yes, that is very simple and in this guide, we will give you the simples procedure to do Western Union to MPESA transfer.
How To Transfer Money From Western Union To Mpesa
Here are the steps to follow to transfer money from your western union account to another Mpesa account in Kenya:
1. Go to https://www.westernunion.com/ke/en/receive-money.html which is the western union website.
2. Register for a Western Union account or log in to your account if you have it.
3. On the western Union dashboard, press the “Get started” button.
4. Select the country of the receiver; in this case, enter Kenya.
5. In other instances where the recipient is in the USA, then enter the USA as the country.
6. Key in the amount you desire to transfer from your western Union account to your Mpesa.
7. Also, don’t forget about the maximum amount allowed to be transferred from the Western Union to Mpesa.
8. Something to keep in mind you should also select how you want your recipient to get the money.
That’s either as a Mobile wallet, cash pick up, or bank account.
9. For instance you want to transfer from western Union to Mpesa, go with the “mobile banking” option.
10. Select the mode of payment that you like.
11. After that, check the following data- transfer fee, Western Union exchange rate, and the exact amount to transfer.
12. Key in your western Union “promo code” If you have.
13. Once you are done, press “continue” to complete the transfer of money.
14. After the withdrawal of money from the Western Union to Mpesa, you are successful.
You will receive an SMS indicating so.
How fast is the western union money transfer to your Mpesa account?
After sending Monet to your Mpesa account through Western Union, the fund will be available to withdraw with few minutes or immediately.
This also depends on the sum of money sent, the place the money is to be shipped, etc.
What’s the Maximum Amount you can send to the Mpesa account
As mentioned above, when Doing your transaction, you should consider the maximum money you can send.
The limit is up to 7,000 USD, and you should keep in mind that all Mpesa withdrawals are paid for.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-transfer-money-from-western-union-to-mpesa/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- How To Register For The KPLC e-bill, Kenya Power eBill
- How To Check KPLC Meter Registration Details, Kenya Power Guide
- How To Enter KPLC Account Number When Buying Tokens
- How To Get The KPLC Account Number From The Meter
- How To Check KPLC Meter Number, Kenya Power Meter
- How To Unlock KPLC Token Meter: Find How Unblock To Kenya Power
- How Does MTN MoMopay Work In Ghana – MTN MoMopay
- Find The Limit For MTN Mobile Money In Ghana Here – MoMo Transfer Limit
- How To Start A Shoe Business In South Africa – Business Guide
- How To Start A Spice Business In South Africa – Quick Business Guide