Do you want to know how to transfer money from Equity Bank account to Mpesa in Kenya?
You no longer have to visit the bank and join the endless queues to carry out cash transactions while you have a smartphone with you.
In partnership with the Equity mobile banking service, M-Pesa saves you trouble, time, and money as they bring you cash transactions right in your mobile phone wherever you are.
You don’t have to actually worry about the distance.
Withdraw the money to your M-Pesa account, and from there, you can visit any nearby M-Pesa agent to cancel and receive liquid cash.
This guideline is meant to give you the withdrawal process in simple steps.
How to transfer money from your Equity account using Equitel to M-Pesa
Equitel is a mobile banking app created by Equity bank, and you can easily access it from the google play store.
Follow these steps to transfer money from your Equity account to your M-Pesa account:
- Go to Equitel from your phone toolkit.
- Select my money.
- Next, select send money.
- Choose the other options.
- Enter the M-Pesa phone number you would like to send to.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- You will be required to confirm the amount you want to transfer from Equity to Mpesa.
- You will also confirm the phone number to which you are sending the money.
- Type your PIN in the next section.
- Confirm if the information you typed is correct and press the send button.
- You will get a confirmation note from Equity bank and Mpesa detailing to whom you have sent the money.
How to send funds from your bank account to Mpesa using the shortcode *247#
This is a money transfer process that will take a minimum of five minutes.
To start, you need to be registered for Equity mobile banking.
Follow the basic steps below to send money from your bank account to Safaricom M-Pesa using the USSD code:
- On your phone, dial *247#
- Continue by entering your bank account PIN
- Make sure you really have enough funds for the Eazzy 247 service.
- The following menu will appear.
- Select the withdraw option.
- Fill in the amount followed by your Equity bank PIN.
- You don’t require a smartphone to use the shortcode option.
How to withdraw funds from Equity account to M-Pesa online
If you want to withdraw money from your Equity bank account to Mpesa online, then you need to follow the steps below:
- To access this service, you should be registered to Equity Bank Kenya Online Banking Services.
- You should also have a good internet connection.
- Go to the Equity Bank official website and access Eazzy Online via your browser.
- Enter the required details correctly (customer ID, five-digit pin given when registering for online banking. )
- When logging in, open the Mpesa Menu, and you will find different options such as balance inquiry, transfer funds, etc.
- Select the money transfer option, and you will find the Menu to withdraw from Equity to Mpesa.
- Enter the Mpesa number you are transferring money to enter, then the amount followed by your Equity bank PIN.
- You are done.
That is all you need to know about how to transfer money from Equity Bank account to the Mpesa in Kenya.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Nana Abrokwa
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-transfer-money-from-equity-bank-account-to-mpesa-account-in-kenya/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for March 2021, check them:
- How Does MTN MoMopay Work In Ghana – MTN MoMopay
- Find The Limit For MTN Mobile Money In Ghana Here – MoMo Transfer Limit
- How To Start A Shoe Business In South Africa – Business Guide
- How To Start A Spice Business In South Africa – Quick Business Guide
- How To Start A Student Accommodation Business In South Africa
- How To Start Supply Business In South Africa – Read This Business Guide
- How To Start Taxify Business In South Africa – Simple Business Ideas
- How To Start Tender Business In South Africa – Business Ideas
- How To Start A Truck Business In South Africa – Great Business Tips
- How To Start A Virtual Assistant Business In South Africa