If you are searching for how to register for UBA Nigeria internet banking, this is the right place for you.
In this guide, we will show you how to register for UBA Nigeria internet banking step by step.
UBA internet banking is referred to as U-Direct.
To register for internet banking, you need first to request your login details: the user ID and Password from the bank.
Fill out the UBA self-registration form provided at the bank or from the bank’s official website.
Features Of UBA Nigeria Internet Banking
Below are the main features of the UBA Nigeria internet banking:
- You can register for the service by yourself, and it will only take you a few minutes to register
- You can recharge airtime for yourself and for others through internet banking
- Monitor your account, including the incoming and outgoing transactions, efficiently
- Send or receive money from anyone across the world
- Pay bills such as DStv and GOtv
- Book flights
- Get your bank statements
You can customize your UBA internet banking experience.
These are the main features of UBA Nigeria internet banking.
What Are The Requirements
Below are the main requirements to sign up for UBA Nigeria internet banking:
- You should have an active UBA account
- A device with internet access
- A completed enrollment form
- If you want to raise your transaction limit, you need an executed indemnity
These are the basic requirements to sign up for UBA Nigeria internet banking.
How To Register For UBA Nigeria Internet Banking
Follow the steps below for UBA Nigeria internet banking self-registration:
- First, visit the UBA official website, https://www.ubagroup.com/
- Next, click on the Internet Banking button at the top left corner of the website
- Next, select the Personal tab option to register
- After that, select your country and then your language of choice
- Next, enter your username and user ID sent by the bank
- After that, click Login
This is how to register for UBA Nigeria internet banking.