Are you interested to learn about the Ecobank recharge code and how it works in Nigeria? If you do, then this guide is for you!
Read through to learn about the recharge code.
Airtime is a very important part of using mobile phones.
If you or your friend is short of Airtime, you can recharge from your Ecobank account through a USSD transfer code.
There are no charges to buy Airtime from Ecobank through the USSD code.
What is The Ecobank Recharge Code
The Ecobank recharge code is *326#.
The code is convenient, secure, fast, and affordable for every Ecobank user.
You can use the transfer code with any mobile network signal in Nigeria, including Airtel, MTN, GLO, and 9mobile.
The service is available 24/7, meaning you can recharge Airtime anytime, anywhere.
You don’t need an internet connection to use the Ecobank recharge USSD.
You should dial the code on the mobile phone number to register your Ecobank account.
This is the Ecobank airtime code in Nigeria.
Ecobank Recharge Code
Dial *326*Amount# on your linked mobile phone number for self-recharge.
For instance, if you want to buy yourself 450-naira Airtime for your mobile number linked to your Ecobank account, dial *326*450#.
Alternatively, follow the steps below for self-recharge:
- First dial *326# on your linked phone number
- Next select Airtime
- Next, select recharge for self
- Next, enter the amount
- After that, click okay to complete the recharge
- Yow will then receive an SMS notifying you of the top-up
This is how the Ecobank recharge USSD for self-top-up works in Nigeria.
How To Recharge For Others
Dial *326*Amount*Mobile Number# on the linked phone number to recharge for someone else.
For instance, if you want to recharge a third-party mobile number, whose mobile number is 08100688770, with 300 Naira airtime, dial *326*300*08100688770# on your linked phone number.
The money will be debited from your Ecobank account.
You will receive a confirmation SMS from Ecobank to notify you of the successful transaction.
The recipient will also get a notification with the recharge amount and your account name.
This is all the information about the Ecobank recharge code in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/ecobank-recharge-code/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide