If you are searching for how to register for the KPLC bill alert, you have come to the right place. In this blog post, I’ll share with you step by step what you need to do to successfully register to receive your monthly bill through SMS.
The new approach by KPLC to be sending its postpaid customers bill through SMS is meant to reduce the cost of billing. Previously, KPLC had to print the bill and send them through the postal office.
The cost was high, and to cut it down, they have introduced a new way of sending bills through SMS.
According to KPLC, the new bill delivery method will help the company cut costs by about KES 35 per month, which translates to millions of dollars for customers with standard electricity meters.
Many of Kenya’s power customers still use traditional postpaid meters, which are billed every month based on the number of power units consumed; after that, hardcopy bills are prepared and mailed to the customers. Aside from the other advantages of a paperless system, the initiative will save Kenya millions of dollars in monthly power costs.
If you would like to be receiving the bill through SMS, you ought to register. The process of registration is easy and quick and will not take less than 10 minutes. From there, you’ll be receiving SMS from KPLC every month notifying you of your bill.
How to register for KPLC bill alert via text Messages (SMS)
The following are steps to follow and successfully register for the KPLC bill alert.
- Customers are required to register on their mobile phones using a USSD command.
- Dial *551# on your phone.
- Enter your account number, email address, Identification, respectively.
You’ll have to follow other prompts, and if your registration is successful, you’ll be notified.
How to register for KPLC bill alert via email
You can also register to receive the KPLC bill through email. The following are steps to follow;
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “account number, name, mobile, email, and I.D.”
Other ways to register for KPLC bill alert
Go to the company’s website and fill out a registration form.
Dial 95551 to reach Kenya Power’s contact center and provide your information.
Download a form from the KPLC website and return it to any Kenya Power office or mail it to P.O. BOX 30099-00100 NAIROBI. Customers registering to receive bills via SMS will not be charged.
For more information, visit: https://kplc.co.ke/551/thankyou.php
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-register-for-kplc-bill-alert/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide