If you are searching for how to recover lost KPLC tokens, this article is meant for you.
It is a comprehensive article detailing various ways to recover the message.
You didn’t need the receiver after buying the token, or you deleted the message by mistake before entering the digits sent to you.
Sometimes if there are technical hitches with the KPLC system, you may buy a token, but you don’t receive the message, which leaves one frustrated.
While the issue is with your phone, it cannot receive the message at that time, and even if you wait, you don’t see the message.
It is a situation that is frustrating. Luckily, there are ways to recover the last three purchased token messages.
Therefore you’ll recover that message you didn’t receive or you deleted.
How to recover lost KPLC tokens through USSD code
The first option on how to recover lost KPLC tokens is through the USSD code.
Kenya power came up with a USSD code that is easy to utilize and access KPLC services.
You don’t have to be connected to the internet or have a smartphone to use this USSD code and recover the lost tokens.
You, however, need to recharge your mobile phone and know the KPLC meter number.
If you have these two requirements, here are steps to follow;
- On your mobile phone, dial *977#
- Navigate to “Prepaid Services”
- Select “Latest Token”
- Enter your prepaid meter account number.
- Click “Send”
If you successfully send the message, you’ll receive an SMS with details of the last three purchased tokens.
Recovering lost Kenya Power tokens through my power App
You can also check KPLC last token through my power application.
The app is available at Google or Apple store.
After installing the Application, you register an account and follow these steps to check the last token:
- Launch the App
- From the menu list, select my bill/my token, which is the first option.
- After clicking, there are two options select meter number
- In the search box, enter your KPLC meter number, which is 11 digits
- Tap the search box, which is beside the box
- You will receive a summary of the last five purchased tokens linked to the account number you entered.
If you try these two options and still cannot recover the lost tokens, the next option is to contact KPLC customer care.
You can contact customer care by dialing 0711 031 000 0732170170, 95551, 0703070707, or 020-3201680.
You can also DM through Twitter’s social media page @Kenya power.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-recover-lost-kplc-tokens/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide