If you are looking for how to recharge GOtv using the FirstBank Nigeria USSD code, this guide will help you.
Most Nigerians have installed GOtv in their homes, and FirstBank has partnered with GOtv to easily enable payment of monthly subscriptions.
Use of the USSD code is easier, faster, and more convenient for every user as you can do it in the comfort of your home.
What Are The Requirements
Your GOtv account must be active for you to recharge it using the FirstBank USSD code.
You should have an active FirstBank account.
Ensure that you register and activate the FirstBank USSD on your mobile phone.
Use the mobile phone number linked to your FirstBank account.
These are the requirements to pay GOTV using the FirstBank Nigeria USSD code.
How To Recharge GOtv Using FirstBank Nigeria USSD Code
Follow the steps below to recharge GOtv using the FirstBank USSD Code:
- First, dial *894# on your linked mobile number
- After that, select Pay bills and click next
- Select GOtv from the list of options displayed
- Next, enter the exact amount you want to recharge for your GOtv subscription
- Next, enter your GOtv IUC number
- After that, verify all the information you entered and select send to proceed
- You will then get a notification of the successful GOtv recharge
The amount will be debited from your FirstBank account.
The amount of recharge depends on your TV bundle subscription.
When you recharge, your GOtv will resume playing within minutes.
This is how to pay GOtv using the FirstBank Nigeria USSD code.
What Is The Other Recharge Option
You don’t have to follow the lengthy procedure to recharge your GOtv using the FirstBank USSD code.
Alternatively, you can just dial *894*Subscription Amount*GOtv IUC Number#.
Ensure you dial the long code on the mobile number linked to your FirstBank account.
This will automatically recharge your GOtv.
This is all the information about how to recharge GOtv using the FirstBank Nigeria USSD code.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-recharge-gotv-using-firstbank-nigeria-ussd-code/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide