In this blog post, I’ll share with you how to kopa KPLC tokens. Yes, you can get a Kopa KPLC token and pay the debt later.
If you are a Safaricom subscriber and have an active Mpesa account, then you cannot stay in the dark even if you don’t have money to buy tokens.
You can kopa KPLC tokens, and when you top up your Mpesa account, pay the debt credited to your account.
How kopa KPLC tokens works
Safaricom facilitates the kops token in partnership with KPLC. Safaricom came up with OKOA time where its subscriber with Mpesa account can kopa money which can only be used to buy KPLC tokens.
The amount you can kopa is limited to between 100-1000 Ksh. That is enough to buy an adequate KPLC token to sustain you until you get money to buy more tokens and repay the credited debt in your Mpesa account.
The amount will be predetermined kopa based on your payment history with KPLC. It means that if you pay your electricity bills on time, your trustworthiness is good and your offer is on the high end.
How to register for Kopa KPLC tokens
It is easy to register for the Kopa KPLC token service. The following are steps to follow and successfully register for the service.
- Dial *885#.
- After reading the terms and conditions, click the “OK” button to agree
- Next step, you’ll be prompted to enter your National ID number.
- Enter your PIN code.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message in a few seconds, you have successfully registered for the Okoa stima service.
- However, the process is not complete as you have to register which KPLC meter account number to buy the token. Therefore click continue
- Select the “Register new” menu.
- Choose either the “Prepaid” or “Postpaid” menu depending on your personal KPLC meter account.
- Enter meter or account number
- Press the “Submit” button.
How to Kopa Kenya Power token
After you have successfully registered for the Kopa KPLC tokens, then here are steps to follow and kopa the tokens:
- Dial *885# from your Safaricom you registered for the service
- Enter personal PIN code.
- Choose the “Prepaid” option.
- Choose the “Okoa Stima” service.
- Find the “Request emergency top-up” option.
- Choose the “Meter” option.
- Select the “Preset Okoa amounts.”
- Press the confirmation button.
If your request is accepted, you’ll receive an SMS with the digits you ought to enter on your meter. After entering the digits, you’ll see the amount of token you have been awarded.