In today’s guide, we will focus on how to increase your FirstBank transfer limit in Nigeria.
To increase your FirstBank transfer limit, you can use the mobile app, the USS code, or visit the bank branch.
Consult a customer service representative and ask them to increase your daily transfer limit.
What Is The FirstBank Transfer Limit?
The daily USSD transfer limit is N100,000.
The daily transfer limit for FirstBank mobile banking is N500,000 if you don’t have a token and N1,000,000 if you have a token.
The transfer limit for online banking is N5 million for personal accounts and N10 million for business accounts.
The daily ATM transfer limit is N150,000 and N300,000 for FirstBank Platinum MasterCard holders.
This is the FirstBank Transfer limit in Nigeria.
What Are The Requirements
Below are the basics requirements to increase your FirstBank limit:
- You need an android/tablet or iOS device with a stable internet connection
- You should download and install the FirstBank mobile app
When you download the FirstBank mobile app, register for mobile banking or login using your internet banking details if you are an existing user.
Unlike other banks, there is no documentation required to increase your FirstBank limit.
If you don’t meet the above requirements, you will have to visit the bank branch and upgrade your transfer limit.
These are the basic requirements to increase your FirstBank limit in Nigeria.
How To Increase Your FirstBank Transfer Limit In Nigeria
To increase your FirstBank limit, please follow the steps below:
- First, you need to download and install the FirstBank mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple store for iOS users.
- Next, log in and click the ‘More’ option in the dashboard area
- Next, click on the ‘Products & Services’ option
- After that, you will be taken to a page with an array of options where you should click the ‘Modify Transfer Limit’ option.
- After that, click on the update limit button to complete the process
This is how to increase your FirstBank transfer limit in Nigeria.
This simple and easy article Was Last Updated on by Editorial Team
Please you wish to visit this post “https://thebusinessalert.com/how-to-increase-your-firstbank-transfer-limit-in-nigeria/” ocassionally for changes and updates that we will make to this article.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/sunlearn-student-portal-login/
In the year 2022, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thebusinessalert.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the main list of our latest guides for May 2022, check them:
- Honeywell Home RTH6580WF Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Bereal App Download, Install Bereal App On Your Phone
- How To Unfriend Someone On Bereal, Unfollow On Bereal
- Is Bereal Down, No, But, Here Is A Fix
- How To Post on Bereal Late, Post Later On Bereal
- Bereal Screenshot, Take A Screenshot On Bereal
- How To Take A Bereal, Follow These Steps
- What Is A Bereal App, Find Out How It Works
- How Does Bereal Work, Get Full Details Below
- How To Post A Bereal, Step-By-Step Guide